XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen to this dude.

tenor.gif

:lol

Listen to this dude.

Yea i will wait a while to buy it and hope i can find it cheaper. Especially since i pre-ordered wolverine and magneto and dont wanna get ahead of myself lol. Good to know that spec fiction shop is lowering the shipping costs though. I've heard thats a legit place to get XM's.

XM Studios News

26850593_198409940181pnpde.jpg

XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Scorpion! The aggressive villain and member of the Sinister Six is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Complete your Sinister Six 1/4 scale collection with Scorpion!

Former private investigator Mac Gargan was hired by J. Jonah Jameson to find out how Peter Parker is able to get incredible pictures of Spider-Man. Gargan's efforts to locate Peter in order to find out the truth triggered Parkers's spider sense, making him easily avoidable.

Frustrated, Jameson decided to pay $10,000 to Gargan as the subject of an experiment. An experiment created by Dr. Farley Stillwell, a researcher in animal mutation which endowed the subject with the characteristic of another animal. Unfortunately the process resulted in the loss of Gargan's sanity, and the creation of the super-powered criminal menace known as the Scorpion.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

26733423_198409943847j6ps0.jpg

Sad to see that our proposed SMTAS head didn't get aprowed. :(
Caleb's sculpt looked awesome, and it was the best of three.

93C7RO5.jpg

4zy7A8U.jpg

Will have to see how this piece does in the aftermarket.

I'm not in a rush to get it. But would love to get this in the future.

Will have to see how this piece does in the aftermarket.

I'm not in a rush to get it. But would love to get this in the future.

Yea i am torn, part of me wants to just PO it now. But I know I should wait and see if I can get it cheaper. Either way it will be mine, scorpion is my favorite spidey villain

I never noticed the light post before for some reason on the base. That was a nice touch. :lol :rock

The detail on the suit is ridiculously impressive as well.

No more pics of this piece. It's too good looking. :lol

This shall be a future buy on the secondary market.

Unfortunately, yes. :lol

Not something I think is PO worthy. (And I mean that nicely to any fans of this piece.) It looks beautiful, but smarter to wait on pieces like this.

I think this statue will hold its value really well since its MTO. And it doesnt take up a ton of space. Measured it out and i think i can fit him next to my spiderman PF in a besta.

Back