XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No news on this one for awhile?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we'll see it at STGCC. I really love the paint app they did on the scorpion tail switch out for the Spider-Man base. I really hope they use the same paint on this guy.

Yes, looking forward to this as well. THe print they showed earlier looked insane!

Hopefully we'll see it at STGCC. I really love the paint app they did on the scorpion tail switch out for the Spider-Man base. I really hope they use the same paint on this guy.

That's right around the corner. Had to look up the dates - but it looks like early September.

Will you be there again this year? I know XM are gone bring it hopefully we see both Predator and Hulk Buster painted

Will you be there again this year? I know XM are gone bring it hopefully we see both Predator and Hulk Buster painted

If he is, I'm hoping for pics. :lecture :lol

I'm definitely jealous of people who get to see these pieces in person.

XM Studios News

"XM Scorpion done. Thanks to dreambox 3dteam crew for the print."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

16002993_180546118634hrope.jpg

16179138_180546119634kjp8w.jpg

16107546_180546121634cko5t.jpg

Is that what they are going with? Those look like crap. That looks nothing like the Scorpion. Who buys this crap? Why not just develop your own characters instead of sodomizing the true classic characters?

Terrible angle [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] can't see his face lol

This was one of the highlights of STGCC 2017 for me. Both the classic and modern switch out options looked amazing, and the pose was absolutely incredible. There is so much detail all over the piece as well. This video shows the classic display options, and I have another video with the modern switch outs coming up soon. There's also plenty of other videos coming up soon if you feel like subbing to my channel. Enjoy!

This turned out even better than I anticipated. Great job with the video Sisko!

Back