XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13502027_1169242116459385_2757051091125812609_n.jpg

:yess: :clap

Now that is a beautiful set of head sculpts! I believe that's what sets XM Studios way apart from any other company, which is the way they approach their products as true fans of the genre/characters. And with this entry, they have just, once again, raised the bar for portrait sculpts. Brilliant, stunning, perfect.

Oh cool ....the armor plates are going to be snap on. I'm guessing the groves on his classic costume will act as guides and latch points.

Man...if only they had a license to distribute in the US so these 1/4 pieces could stay under $1k...

I have no interest in the character, but their work is so good I would get this anyways.

I thought more of the armor comes off for the classic look. I'm hoping for more pics later that show the full classic look.

The prints look great, tho. So ....so far so good.

Looks great, but I'm also hoping for the classic 1960's look as well. I can't imagine I'd be alone in wanting that look more than any of his other looks.

sculpt, dynamic pose, base all look amazing. not a huge fan of the character but if the paint comes out looking good I may be in on this

Man...if only they had a license to distribute in the US so these 1/4 pieces could stay under $1k...

I have no interest in the character, but their work is so good I would get this anyways.

If only Sideshow had the creativity and common sense to make these we would not have to longingly at XM statues. Damn you Sideshow!

Back