Statue XM Studios - Poison Ivy 1/4 Statue - Rising Sun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just locked in my pre-order. Just couldn't let this one pass by.

Not that ES really matter to me, but I am curious how long passes before XM announces what the ES on this or Catwoman will be once the PO closes.
Part of me wants this but I feel like if I get it I have to go all in because I plan on getting Batgirl no matter what. The problem with going all in is the ridiculous prices Batman is going for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Part of me wants this but I feel like if I get it I have to go all in because I plan on getting Batgirl no matter what. The problem with going all in is the ridiculous prices Batman is going for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I agree they all look quite nice, with the exception of Joker. XM has stated they plan on making another version of Bats (possibly on horse) to go with this series. If they do Batman on a horse that price will be quite high. Another one that's already coming is Bane, and his sheer size will command a very high price as well.

Not that ES really matter to me, but I am curious how long passes before XM announces what the ES on this or Catwoman will be once the PO closes.

It will be interesting although didn't XM confirm the MAX they will be making is 999?

I am really bummed out that I can't order this piece. The more I look at this, the more I love it. I would go as far as putting this in the top 10 female statues of all time. I still get more of a Royo Fantasy figure feel than I do Poison Ivy, but that doesn't take anything away from the beauty of this piece. If the edition size really is just 999, I expect this will be one of the better investment pieces released the last couple years running. Unfortunately for me, that just makes it that much more likely that I will never own this as I never buy statues on the secondary market for high prices. Again, congrats to those that have locked one of these in. Truly one for the books.

I am really bummed out that I can't order this piece. The more I look at this, the more I love it. I would go as far as putting this in the top 10 female statues of all time. I still get more of a Royo Fantasy figure feel than I do Poison Ivy, but that doesn't take anything away from the beauty of this piece. If the edition size really is just 999, I expect this will be one of the better investment pieces released the last couple years running. Unfortunately for me, that just makes it that much more likely that I will never own this as I never buy statues on the secondary market for high prices. Again, congrats to those that have locked one of these in. Truly one for the books.

If you are in the U.S., you can order from some retailers in the U.S.

If you are in the U.S., you can order from some retailers in the U.S.

Unfortunately, I just can't do it. Its just a case of terrible timing as again, I just purchased an SBIG CCD camera, which almost cost as much as a new car, so I really need to pull back on the spending for awhile. Who knows, maybe if I am lucky the value of this piece won't absolutely skyrocket on the secondary market like I am thinking it will. Maybe then I'll be able to get one \without having to pay a small fortune.

I read somewhere on XM's Facebook page that Catwoman's ES was supposed to be announced by the end of this month. So, could be just a few more days.

Unfortunately, I just can't do it. Its just a case of terrible timing as again, I just purchased an SBIG CCD camera, which almost cost as much as a new car, so I really need to pull back on the spending for awhile. Who knows, maybe if I am lucky the value of this piece won't absolutely skyrocket on the secondary market like I am thinking it will. Maybe then I'll be able to get one \without having to pay a small fortune.

The secondary market has been on a downturn the last year or so and pieces haven't been rising in price like they used to. Even many previously high priced older pieces have come down significantly. The only piece recently that has shot up in value has been the Thanos Ex because of all the hype. There's just too much coming out and people can't keep up. So I think you'll be able to find it for around retail later on.

Having seen her in person, this Poison Ivy is now my favourite female statue. I was completely blown away.

IMG_4639.jpg

I would imagine most will display her with her holding the mask half hiding her face. that is the money portrait. all are very good however

Not sure where is best to order from in terms of the UK.
- This is the first time a XM statue has left me speechless. Arguably the best female sculpt to date, certainly in terms 1/4. One of my favourite Femme Fatales - The whole piece just works so well in that sense and looks utterly stunning.

Wow, just wow. :thud:

I'm in the same boat. I love this statue, but just dont want to pay that. Their worldwide license doesn't seem to be helping much in the U.S.

Really want this but 1100€ is just too much for 1/4 statue :(

I'm in the same boat. I love this statue, but just dont want to pay that. Their worldwide license doesn't seem to be helping much in the U.S.

you should factor in your collecting budget at least getting one XM statue. This is a perfect one to have. Tons of switchout and display options and she's easily recognized as Poison Ivy. Be prepared, their boxes are huge.

Back