Statue XM Studios - Poison Ivy 1/4 Statue - Rising Sun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how I said I was going to get this ...and then when the PO arrives I find myself debating over it again. Crazy!

:lol I've gone back and forth about preordering Ivy and Catwoman, but they've grown on me the more I see them. I think I'm done with this line now though--unless Deathstroke blows me away. I don't like their Bane and Joker statues at all, and Batgirl is just OK to me so I won't spend the money on her.

:lol I've gone back and forth about preordering Ivy and Catwoman, but they've grown on me the more I see them. I think I'm done with this line now though--unless Deathstroke blows me away. I don't like their Bane and Joker statues at all, and Batgirl is just OK to me so I won't spend the money on her.

Bane is eh. Joker is cool, but I don't like the huge suit of armor on his base. Batgirl is really cool, but IMO, she doesn't fit with how dynamic she is compared to the rest who have more museum poses.

I would be more than happy with Catwoman, Ivy and Batman (though I still need to find a Batman), but I'm still hoping they do reveal Harley at some point.

That's a good point that hadn't occurred to me, but I think she's too beautiful for me to pass up.

Yeah, definitely not a reason to pass. I guess Bane is a bit more action-y, but Batgirl is the most out of the whole line.

Nice. I'm getting mine thru Spec Fiction too. Are you getting Catwoman?

I thought about it but her theme / motorocycle throws off the overall scene I am trying to achieve with this line. I really like the Japanese type of architecture that are used as bases. This Poison Ivy is just straight beautiful!

Plus the real reason = I'm running out of room. If you decide to get them all...I can't wait to see your pictures as well as others.

XM Studios News

27023339_198795877475jjo6z.jpg

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Poison Ivy! The irresistable temptress is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Brothers and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exotic settings as you’ve never seen.

Inspired by the alluring geishas, Poison Ivy is dressed in an incredibly detailed Kimono, a sensual costume worn by the most beautiful women, whose charm cannot be resisted by men. Naturally, the role of the ultimate seductress is embodied perfectly by Poison Ivy, the most irresistible femme fatale in the DC universe. Display Ivy with her geisha white make up look and hair or choose a more modern portrait holding a mask, teasingly hiding her beautiful face. Choose if Ivy carries an intricately designed umbrella, with real paper to carry off a more demure demeanor or have her hold a paper fan for a coy and inviting look. Our attention to details extends to the base where cherry blossoms fused with dangerous protector pet plants of Ivy's. Perhaps the most detailed and beautiful female statue made by us, we are confident Poison Ivy will not disappoint - for none can resist her charms!"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

26993414_198795882809ycpkh.jpg

Truly a stunning statue. Reminds me more of a Royo Fantasy figure than it does Poison Ivy, but its still an absolutely stunning piece. Unfortunately, I will be passing on this piece myself as I just have too many pieces on pre order at the moment and I just spent a small fortune on a SBIG digital camera. Congrats to those who wind up getting this as this truly is one of the more unique and beautiful DC statues I have seen in some time.

Just locked in my pre-order. Just couldn't let this one pass by.

Not that ES really matter to me, but I am curious how long passes before XM announces what the ES on this or Catwoman will be once the PO closes.

Back