Statue XM Studios - Poison Ivy 1/4 Statue - Rising Sun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my NRD down on Ivy through a Singapore contact. If BBTS ends up carrying this with $4 shipping I'm going to be pisssssed! :slap

21480062_493637790971624_4380845983127306240_n-15048833950.jpg

:panic:

She's gorgeous.

Here's my impressions video of Ivy from the show. This piece was almost impossible to film because of how many people were crowded around her at all times. I had to go in early and take this video on Sunday morning before people were allowed inside just to be able to film her. She had the biggest crowds of any statue at the convention. Yes, bigger than Hulkbuster, Weapon X, Predator etc. Unfortunately that means I only have a bit of 4K footage of the other portrait and not an impressions video, so that will have to do. I'll be uploading that footage a bit later.

Even people who don't collect statue can appreciate the art in this

Yeah there are loads of little pieces, mine would be broken within 5 seconds out of the box :lol

I'm hoping some of the vines will be attached via magnets. The ones on her body were held on with putty for the con, since it's just the proto. I trust XM to figure it out though.

Back