[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cannot wait to see the resin on this one looks fantastic on that kiani and they looks amazing with a light behind them

Kiani is a character from the Michael Turner Fathom universe. The more popular version of that statue was water based. That is the rare lava variant. The lava came out really well on that. There is a switch that turns on the lighting and creates a kind of pulsing/flowing effect that looks really nice. Couldn't capture it well via camera. Its a beautiful peace but size wise fits with CS Moore statues at 1/6. If the Phoenix was created with a detailed fire plastic like that I would be very impressed. I have also owned several other statues with plastic effects and it does really cheapen the look. I just thought this was a good example that it can be done. In fact, the only time I have seen it done right.

What the ....! A Kiani statue was already made?! So totally missed out on this ...

Nice piece, but i think she was out there for a while now, like the fire on this but i think the xm piece will look fine when its 100% finished i have faith

I like the body paint look :)

15579053efbc906b09f4d702e0bb5a847af76cad.jpg

Back