Statue XM Studios more Star Wars statues planned and in works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best news I've heard all day, awesome.....
I own all the XM Star Wars pieces and are stand outs in my collection.

I got one last payment on the darth Vader line then I will have them all or at least I hope. Just had to smash up my darth maul as I'm having a full replacement.

very good decision, thats definitly better for XM the comic, book or anime style than movies.
CW would be great in 1/5

I have 2 lines of thought with this. Yes a Grievous is a possibility, they?ve already done so much work on a prototype they might be able to use just him without the bike....maybe with a simpler base. How awesome?
My 2nd thought is, they?ve been very secretive about the Star Wars line citing that Disney pretty much has prevented them talking about anything.
That points to a Mandalorian piece in the works....
Either way I?m very excited.....
Just hope they don?t go down the 1/6 line.

An XM 1/4 Grievous would be abosolutely glorious along side with Darth Maul, of course if only they change the concept art to not including that silly bike.

I have 2 lines of thought with this. Yes a Grievous is a possibility, they?ve already done so much work on a prototype they might be able to use just him without the bike....maybe with a simpler base. How awesome?
My 2nd thought is, they?ve been very secretive about the Star Wars line citing that Disney pretty much has prevented them talking about anything.
That points to a Mandalorian piece in the works....
Either way I?m very excited.....
Just hope they don?t go down the 1/6 line.

You are probably right for Mandalorian and Grievous.
And for sure Grievous would have been the greatest SW statue ever for all people who had the chance to see him in person.
I really hope they will not cancel the bike idea and they will get full approval to make him.

Only 2 news pieces is good but sad I would have expected way more since we have not been getting any SW statues for a long time and there are so many possibilities.

I really hope Disney will not force Xm studios to make new trilogy statues and that is why there is such a long period of time because they had to cancel all their old prototypes to work on Kylo Ren, Rey or Phasma statues...

Shortcut that instantly led to...bankruptcy :)

and Im not being sarcastic.

You are right !

Like Big Mo said probably Grievous and Mandalorian.

I hope Grievous to be finished and WITH the bike as planned and another Mandalorian : Jango Fett.
Or maybe both Mandalorians ! When you love you don't count the cost ! :p

Extremely dissapointed to see ZERO reveals for StarWars from them in this year....well.

Hope we will get some infos soon and that will be not new trilogy statues...
Mandalorian could be great though

I guess we will not see any new star wars statue this year as well and I guess we probably have to forgive about that idea...

Back