XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the $165 deposit down on the Lee Sosa head and, after trying to get in touch with Kevin/Dark Spidey for the last six months, don't know what to do. He last wrote back in October 2015 and said that another batch was just due.

From what I saw, Kevin has a lot of backlog but comes thorugh in the end

I put the $165 deposit down on the Lee Sosa head and, after trying to get in touch with Kevin/Dark Spidey for the last six months, don't know what to do. He last wrote back in October 2015 and said that another batch was just due.

Wouldn't worry too much about it. When I PO'd my AOA and Apocalypse head I didn't receive it until about 7 months later. Seems like the norm.

Thanks for the replies. I hope Kevin does come through. Are they still releasing them?

Just to be clear, I ordered this head in 2014, 22 months ago.

I think he's moving and was busy when I asked him a couple of months back.

I will say I know that Kevin went through a lot awhile back with an ex, amd a move, and there was a big backlog associated with it. I can't remember who the original commissioner is, but you could try to get ahold of them and see if they have a clean line of communication with him. I do know he has a great reputation though so I wouldn't be to worried.

Thanks for the replies. I hope Kevin does come through. Are they still releasing them?

WHOA....I thought you meant 2016. In that case I'm not certain. That's a pretty long time to not have a custom head done or any sort of communication. He seems like a pretty stand up guy from what I've seen on the boards and FB. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me personally I'd be emailing this guy left and right as well as messaging him on FB.

As far as the aoa/apocalypse head, I'm not sure. You'd have to contact Francois and ask him. I sold my Mags awhile back ago so since then I sort of stopped paying attention to any new updates that came out for him.

I decided to remove my post about Kevin in order to keep this thread on topic. Back to Magneto :)

I'm waiting for my custom head to arrive. I'm thinking about whether or not to keep my statue and custom heads or sell them all.

I decided to remove my post about Kevin in order to keep this thread on topic. Back to Magneto :)

That's unfortunate, I read your comment and I thought it was very insightful and actually useful if I were to consider getting a custom portrait going forward. I didn't see it as negative, you did give kudos to the guy over and over again.

That's unfortunate, I read your comment and I thought it was very insightful and actually useful if I were to consider getting a custom portrait going forward. I didn't see it as negative, you did give kudos to the guy over and over again.

Thanks, that was my original intention. But then I realised this was turning into a feedback thread on Kevin, and the mods generally frown on threads being thrown off topic. That said, if anyone is looking for feedback on Kevin just throw me a pm.

df279784e711dab5b03a8902ad8d794e.jpg

373c9927a9eea84b3cf4b05f76609b9e.jpg

Just got the head today in the mail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Great looking portrait. That Sosa portrait is the only one I really like for this statue. Such an awesome Jim Lee vibe to it.

Is there any source for this one? Love the originals, but it is also really nice...

Back