XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba, I feel alone without Mags in my life, so statements like these make me feel even sadder. Not cool. :lol j/k

XM mags is the only statue I will take with me to the tomb! I never get tired of looking at it. :lecture
11146548_10153219216910491_4126976764838584118_n.jpg

Yeah never leaving my collection. You know this statue is that good, when every statue that comes out gets compared to it. :lol

I was taking pics of the new Emma and Jean tonight and I couldn't resist snapping a pic or two of what I now fully endorse as the greatest statue in our hobby

So if you're sideshow, how do you even dream of topping this? I would like your suggestions. Obviously some of us can't afford this, so what would you like to see Sideshow do with their version of this character.

So if you're sideshow, how do you even dream of topping this? I would like your suggestions. Obviously some of us can't afford this, so what would you like to see Sideshow do with their version of this character.

I've seen at least one Magneto that has the right amount of details on the costume to match this one, pluse very good head sculpts, but pose and base are not on par. But that was a custom design. If the question is how is Sideshow (specifically Sideshow) going to match/top this one... well, they won't, based on their previous X Men releases.

Nothing is impossible but I don't see SSC topping the XM Mags. It will be nice seeing them try though. If they ever get around to it. A Mags PF is long overdue.

Nothing is impossible but I don't see SSC topping the XM Mags. It will be nice seeing them try though. If they ever get around to it. A Mags PF is long overdue.

At the end of the day i hope some company can top this Magneto. If they can i think i'd die on the spot. I was blown away when unboxing this, so unboxing something better? I'd die of nerd shock. :lol

At the end of the day i hope some company can top this Magneto. If they can i think i'd die on the spot. I was blown away when unboxing this, so unboxing something better? I'd die of nerd shock. :lol

It be good for people like me who missed out. :clap....

Don't even think SS is considering to ever make this guy :gah:

Back