XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. You sure it's in the 400s? That means all coins have gone out, but a few of us are still waiting on ours. Just last week they were up to 250.

Hopefully we'll be getting the notice soon...we ordered early so we should be getting a coin.

Interesting. You sure it's in the 400s? That means all coins have gone out, but a few of us are still waiting on ours. Just last week they were up to 250.

The actual edition number isn't tied to a coin. It started out that the first 400 to po got a coin but with so many paths to get one the coins are spread out. I'd say the bulk of them did go to the folks in the first 400 shipped out though. I was late getting one secured and was lucky enough to get the coin bonus. Mine is #180. All the Magneto statues sold by BBTS are supposed to have coins and they'll be the last to get theirs.

I wish coins were tied to the edition number. Would be cool and make selling the coins separately more meaningless.

The actual edition number isn't tied to a coin. It started out that the first 400 to po got a coin but with so many paths to get one the coins are spread out. I'd say the bulk of them did go to the folks in the first 400 shipped out though. I was late getting one secured and was lucky enough to get the coin bonus. Mine is #180. All the Magneto statues sold by BBTS are supposed to have coins and they'll be the last to get theirs.
Good to know. Thanks.

I don't believe that statues 1 - 400 all have coins. 400 statues have coins but not necessarily the first 400 in numerical order. I know my Cap was numbered above the half way mark but still came with a coin as reference.

Just got my request for shipping payment. :yess: Got mine from a board member. I will be getting one with a coin. I will let everyone know the number I got. I do have to agree that the number is irrelevant to who gets a coin. They are spread out over different retailers etc.

This is mine in the flesh, toiled with selling it for the crazy sums of money it goes for but in the end I decided that I would regret it massively. So here is mine.

Selling this would almost pay for my entire 3 week european excursion I'm just coming to the end of... But I can't do it!

wonderful pics guys.

this will be a grail forever.

the fact that people can triple their money instantly but would rather hold onto it speaks for itself. This would be one of the last statues to ever leave my collection.

wonderful pics guys.

this will be a grail forever.

the fact that people can triple their money instantly but would rather hold onto it speaks for itself. This would be one of the last statues to ever leave my collection.

What if someone offer you $5K :wink1:

Got my tracking number from Mark yesterday! Just checked it and it left Singapore last night!

Hell yes!! That much closer to finally joining the Owners Club!

Special thanks to Mark! For working so hard to get these XM statues to collectors. Kudos!

What if someone offer you $5K :wink1:

$5K and I'll sale.

Just about anyone would sell for $5 K. You can pick up another one off the bay for 2.5 K - 3K and pocket the difference. What's crazy is that flippers are selling their pieces now for @ 3K. Wonder what will happen when all of those are sold? That's when things will get interesting.

Just about anyone would sell for $5 K. You can pick up another one off the bay for 2.5 K - 3K and pocket the difference. What's crazy is that flippers are selling their pieces now for @ 3K. Wonder what will happen when all of those are sold? That's when things will get interesting.

We really haven't seen to many for sale considering the profit to be made. That speaks volumes for how great the statue is.

just opened up mine.

perfect. just bloody perfect. It has instantly become #1 in my collection as far as 1/4 scale goes.

btw, jye318 I think the little "sprocket" things go by/under his raised foot.

Back