XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
earlier in the thread someone mentioned that they had seen XM's "process" of doing the production pieces that guaranteed they looked like the prototype version. Clearly these production pieces are exactly like the prototype, so what are they doing that is so unique and revolutionary. How does this differ from the mainstream method ie. Sideshow. If sideshow could tighten up their paint app quality control they could go a long way to getting this kindof adulation. It really is very impressive, congrats to those that have him coming

earlier in the thread someone mentioned that they had seen XM's "process" of doing the production pieces that guaranteed they looked like the prototype version. Clearly these production pieces are exactly like the prototype, so what are they doing that is so unique and revolutionary. How does this differ from the mainstream method ie. Sideshow. If sideshow could tighten up their paint app quality control they could go a long way to getting this kindof adulation. It really is very impressive, congrats to those that have him coming

Nothing revolutionary. Much smaller company, that focuses on one line with better QC and customer feedback.

Looking good ... love it and thank you for the sharing! Can i use it for my profile photo ^_^

Man those pics are awesome!

I'm curious to know how long it will take to get all 800 out the door? With CNY coming it could be a long wait! :(

So how are they shipping these out? I know in batches, but will it always be 50 per batch? How much time between batches?

So how are they shipping these out? I know in batches, but will it always be 50 per batch? How much time between batches?

It sounds like a 2nd batch will get out before CNY for sure. Maybe if were lucky another one. Then it will be quite the wait after that. As far as batches of 50 go, I have no idea but I would think that is a pretty good assumption.

Come oooooon Simply Toys. Just sold my PCS Scorpion so I've got the cash lined up to pay Magneto off. Give him to me!

I don't think there is a priority who preordered when line. I preordered this with Mark the first day that you could preorder with him and have heard nothing yet.

Guessing the U.S. and Australia are first then us saps in Europe are next

same here Green Giant101. I ordered through Mark and paid the deposit back on 2014. Then heard nothing...

Come oooooon Simply Toys. Just sold my PCS Scorpion so I've got the cash lined up to pay Magneto off. Give him to me!

I was in touch with Simply Toys and they expect their stock in 1,5 week, and then they will start shipping them out.

Back