XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the first batch was 50. He's not the only one who received some, so it's safe to assume he didn't receive more than a handful.

If you have to actually PO Magneto with Mark, I am pretty sure everyone who are getting it now PO before you. The folks who are getting it now likely have all reserved the whole line when they brought Cap.

If you Po'ed early but your number is over 50 you won't be in this batch. As long as you Po'ed you will own this beauty. Just a matter of time before the guys ( Mark & Kenny) get to you so don't worry you're good.

How come the first batch is only 50? I'm not taking any shots at XM but I'm just curious why it's so few. I forget, was Mags ES 500 or 900? Just seems at 50 per batch, its going to take quite a while for the last batch people to get theirs. I suppose their QC and paint jobs makes it worth it...just wondering...

How come the first batch is only 50? I'm not taking any shots at XM but I'm just curious why it's so few. I forget, was Mags ES 500 or 900? Just seems at 50 per batch, its going to take quite a while for the last batch people to get theirs. I suppose their QC and paint jobs makes it worth it...just wondering...

They are doing 50 at a time to make sure qc is top notch, only 2-3 people who have to unpack each and inspect before repacking then shipping, if any imperfections they correct it there any then, also add touchups and then repack can definately take time to do, but it makes sure less chances for any issues in long run!

They are doing 50 at a time to make sure qc is top notch, only 2-3 people who have to unpack each and inspect before repacking then shipping, if any imperfections they correct it there any then, also add touchups and then repack can definately take time to do, but it makes sure less chances for any issues in long run!

:exactly: :goodpost:

NFL

What do you think the final bid price will be? $1700 -$1800????

NFL? What 'chu talkin' 'bout Willis? :lol

My guess for final bid is..................................$1950 :)

This thing sill easily push 2K once in hand pics come out!

Probably 3.5 or 4K would be my guess. All it'll take is some baller with a blank check to jack up the price. The final moments of the action will be a bloodbath. I wouldn't want to be the poor fellow that gets ninja'd out of Mags in the final seconds. :lol

*bookmarks page and puts auction on watch list* :devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn you guys made me look at eBay... Didn't know XM Cap have gone up so much for the last few sold.

Current bid $809 .....Not For Long! :wink1:
:lol
Probably 3.5 or 4K would be my guess. All it'll take is some baller with a blank check to jack up the price. The final moments of the action will be a bloodbath. I wouldn't want to be the poor fellow that gets ninja'd out of Mags in the final seconds. :lol

*bookmarks page and puts auction on watch list* :devil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol That's crazy high bid estimate. Imagine that?!

Damn you guys made me look at eBay... Didn't know XM Cap have gone up so much for the last few sold.

:lecture

Back