XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you Po'ed early but your number is over 50 you won't be in this batch. As long as you Po'ed you will own this beauty. Just a matter of time before the guys ( Mark & Kenny) get to you so don't worry you're good.

I hope so, bro...cannot wait i'm getting impatient here.

I hope so, bro...cannot wait i'm getting impatient here.

I understand. I haven't been this excited for a piece in some years, so I know the wait has to be excruciating. Just revel in the fact that you have a PO locked in and you will have this. Our friends in SG are bonafied. :hi5:

I understand. I haven't been this excited for a piece in some years, so I know the wait has to be excruciating. Just revel in the fact that you have a PO locked in and you will have this. Our friends in SG are bonafied. :hi5:

Thanks brother...now I can sleep...
homer_sleep.gif

You should have...bookend Magnetos would be amazing. If you didn't want it you could have done a forum lottery and become a legend lol

I am sure he meant his bbts Cap PO hehe. No one would cancel a bbts Mag PO!

:lol That's wolf's cue to post his infamous pic.

Don't you dare Wolf-brother! :lol

It's all good. If my mindset towards XM then was what it is now, no doubt I would have tried to jump on him. Though paying for Mags, Wolvie, and Phoenix would be tough. Can you imagine getting charged for all of them at the same time from BBTS if they shipped on the same boat? :thud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have...bookend Magnetos would be amazing. If you didn't want it you could have done a forum lottery and become a legend lol

sorry, I meant Cap at bbts.

A forum lottery for a retail Magneto would be epic though, but no one will ever claw my magneto away from me. I probably wouldn't even sell it for 3k.

Waiting for my Mags is like waiting in front of the line to a premium night club and watching everybody inside having a great party!! So close ...but not quite at the party, yet. Damn it ...who do I have to bribe ...I want in to the damn party!!

The anticipation for Mags is exciting! I pity the fools that passed on him. :lol

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

:lol That's wolf's cue to post his infamous pic.

Don't you dare Wolf-brother! :lol

It's all good. If my mindset towards XM then was what it is now, no doubt I would have tried to jump on him. Though paying for Mags, Wolvie, and Phoenix would be tough. Can you imagine getting charged for all of them at the same time from BBTS if they shipped on the same boat? :thud:

IMG_20140808_193924_zpsu2bdrror.jpg

:lol

Wow thanks for the pics. Can't believe those shots are from the actual production pieces..

once all his allotments are filled and flippers done then the real party starts. I think he is going to the place no statue has gone before...priceless

Back