XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read them, unfortunately, while hoping there was news about the actual product in the thread every time this is bumped. And yes, you're adding to the panic, as posts like this substantiate:

Wow. Glad I don't trust people enough to have deposited money on this. Hope people do not end up getting ripped off.

Thanks for the kind words.

It's a long weekend here in Singapore so Mark might be taking some time out to spend with his loved ones.

It's your money and you can expect what you want to expect, demand what you want to demand. But let's be clear that Mark, Kenny & Scoot are providing a service to most of us here that we wouldn't have otherwise. Take your chances with other retailers and sit at a computer all day hitting refresh if you don't like it. For the overheads they are charging I don't think there's a lot of profit there, for the trouble of handling these statues. Consider where most of us would be without these members... SOL.

It's your money and you can expect what you want to expect, demand what you want to demand. But let's be clear that Mark, Kenny & Scoot are providing a service to most of us here that we wouldn't have otherwise. Take your chances with other retailers and sit at a computer all day hitting refresh if you don't like it. For the overheads they are charging I don't think there's a lot of profit there, for the trouble of handling these statues. Consider where most of us would be without these members... SOL.

This.
There's so much 'murica in these pages, I'm overwhelmed.

you can tell what type of person one is right off the bat. With Mark i sent him a deposite for a mags and it was 200 US dollars. he quickly emailed me and said that i had paid too much and that it was only 200 SGD.

I have no worries.

This.
There's so much 'murica in these pages, I'm overwhelmed.

To be fair to the people in this thread and me included. It would literally take about 8 minutes to draft one E-mail to your entire pre-order members in one go. Communication excuses in this day and age is just pure laziness which ever way you spin it. If the guy is happy enough to take 50 grand worth of cash , he should be happy enough to take 37 seconds to type - Thank you for your order - I will be in touch when I get the piece.

Not saying he's a fraud or he's not got problems, but you can't have it both ways.

To be fair to the people in this thread and me included. It would literally take about 8 minutes to draft one E-mail to your entire pre-order members in one go. Communication excuses in this day and age is just pure laziness which ever way you spin it. If the guy is happy enough to take 50 grand worth of cash , he should be happy enough to take 37 seconds to type - Thank you for your order - I will be in touch when I get the piece.

Not saying he's a fraud or he's not got problems, but you can't have it both ways.
50 grand? What did you put a deposit on - a Ferrari?

50 grand? What did you put a deposit on - a Ferrari?

Heres my Ferrari :lol

Ferrari_F430_front_20080605.jpg

This person is not only there to answer emails. He also books couriers and processes orders that are ready to ship, namely, Hulk, at this moment.
Plus probably a good amount of work we don't even know about, since up to a few weeks ago he posted WIP pics and helped XM directly. If you don't feel confident, wait for an US retailer.

are you deliberately being argumentative yankee?? :) The guy doesn't owe solarsailor an email, he owes everyone who preordered some type of confirmation that things are moving forward. Who knows how many deposits he took, but it is clearly in the thousands(dollars).

Back