XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is not for flipping and the XM flip market is unproven because these statues are expensive to start with

Given these are high quality and rare statues but the market for $2k statues is going to be really thin.... Even at $1500 I don't think your going to have that many buyers lining up.... I can see flippers maybe making $200-$300 tops.... minus all the Ebay and Paypal fees....

I'll be honest, for me The $800-$1000 is pretty much my max. limit on statues... Even if I didn't have Magneto I wouldn't spend $1500+ on him on Ebay... I think people who try to flip these for a big profit will be sitting on them for awhile...

Given these are high quality and rare statues but the market for $2k statues is going to be really thin.... Even at $1500 I don't think your going to have that many buyers lining up.... I can see flippers maybe making $200-$300 tops.... minus all the Ebay and Paypal fees....

I'll be honest, for me The $800-$1000 is pretty much my max. limit on statues... Even if I didn't have Magneto I wouldn't spend $1500+ on him on Ebay... I think people who try to flip these for a big profit will be sitting on them for awhile...
Well at 1k you could get a ss Spiderman, gambit, captain america, Darth talon, thor. Most of their rarest and oldest pieces with the exception of doom or maybe Hulk. An xm statue is the value of a rare ss item. To resale at profit minus ebay and PayPal fees minus shipping minus the risk of sending this to a picky collector expecting something flawless (demanding partial refund) and risk of breakage its an uphill battle.

I just got one a few weeks back. $1550 and had to put $700 as a down payment. Steep price but still worthy as I was late for it and could not imagine not having this awesome piece.

Congrats buddy for securing one :hi5:

If he's fetching $1,500 already I can't imagine what he'll be a year or more after release.

So, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I don't play company favorites and secured one for my collection.

There is no doubt that the market of potential buyers gets awfully thin once you get north of 1K.

Congrats buddy for securing one :hi5:

If he's fetching $1,500 already I can't imagine what he'll be a year or more after release.

So, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy I don't play company favorites and secured one for my collection.

Thanks brother! I was a non believer at the beginning and I had to pay extra for Magneto because of that. I was lucky to secure one Wolverine. Hawkeye and Ant-Man also Pre-ordered. I was also able to nail Captain America at retail cost.
Waiting for Thanos, Mark 7 and of course Phoenix!
Only Sideshow pieces I am waiting now are Wonder Woman and Green Hulk PF.

Thanks brother! I was a non believer at the beginning and I had to pay extra for Magneto because of that. I was lucky to secure one Wolverine. Hawkeye and Ant-Man also Pre-ordered. I was also able to nail Captain America at retail cost.
Waiting for Thanos, Mark 7 and of course Phoenix!
Only Sideshow pieces I am waiting now are Wonder Woman and Green Hulk PF.

Just glad to hear you got one friend :rock

The wait for IM pieces is killing me, and hearing the delay for the 42 is grinding my gears :monkey4 but it will be worth the wait!

I have every intention of getting this piece repainted to look like this (costume wise):
603487.jpg

Definitely, the Hammer, etc just brings more of the dio setting out. :clap

I wouldn't mess with perfection
Ah, I only seek to improve upon my friend..im gonna mess w the face a little too to fix some of the issues I have w how the skin texture appears…trust me though, Ive wanted and been on for awhile on this piece. It is the best mags I think we'll ever see anytime SOON.

This picture makes him look like he's wearing diaper...
Joe_Mad__s_Magneto_by_Deathring2000.jpg

766260-magneto_02_super.jpg

I had meant something in this style (the classic comic book/animated style) that we all know and love.
I'd buy some extra props like Thor' s hammer and Caps shield to go with the statue to make this image.

View attachment 139596

Yea man that looks really sexy doesn't it? Mags is beyond badass!

if you really want xm, you have to pay $1k for each statue if you didn't preorder, that is the price they start with, shipping from there to US cost at least $200, that is why they are expensive, i wasn't love their statue until i keep received QC problem statue with sideshow, if ss is keep doing this, i will not buying form them anymore. believe me, I have many pm about people want to spend $2k on magnetos , but I won't even sell my at that price as I want him so bad.

awwww shucks. I think I may have a need to sell my magneto due to personal issues. arggghhh..... I can't seem to post in the sell section, is it restricted now?

You need to be Premium Freak and you can't sell PO... But I guess you already achieved your goal when Ink quoted you instead of deleting :p

You need to be Premium Freak and you can't sell PO... But I guess you already achieved your goal when Ink quoted you instead of deleting :p

Lol whoops, honest to god I didn't know! But thanks for the tip, really appreciate it. :) Was about to sign up for premium freak but if I can't sell POs then I might just list on eBay or something.

Back