XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time for...

lmfao-sexy-and-i-know-it-music-video-posers.gif

:clap ST rocks, got my cap < 2 weeks after ordering, box was a little banged up but cap inside was Perfect!

How much is a "reasonable" price for one of these bad boys??

As it gets closer to shipping time some people will be forced to sell due to lack of money. Coming up with a deposit is one thing but then coming up with the other $700 plus shipping costs is another. I think alot of folks don't even realize the final tab the are running up with XM...Lol. As of right now I'd be shocked if you can find a Magneto for under $1500 plus shipping. Once it's in hand the price will skyrocket.

Yep. A lot of people have put down deposits and placed orders in hope of flipping. So expect a decent number going up for sale next year.

Yep. A lot of people have put down deposits and placed orders in hope of flipping. So expect a decent number going up for sale next year.

People are just guessing at this, IMO I don't think your going to see as many flippers as you think. Usually by now flippers would be on Ebay selling their pre-orders, that's how it's always been done with SS statues, but that's not happening... I think this statue is a grail for most collectors and I seriously doubt your going to see many try and sell it.

It was hard enough to get one let alone multiple ones. I'd love to have two and if one falls through the cracks I'll jump on it. I agree with Dan350zr n that you won't see many being sold. The ones that will be will have a hue price tag. Best chance is towards launch time hen people don't have the funds.

I'd imagine a smattering of flippers here and there, but nothing big because this is really the only 1/4 scale Magneto in the market and would help complete a lot of people's X-Men villain gallery.

Mine is not for flipping and the XM flip market is unproven because these statues are expensive to start with

Back