XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so annoying coming into every thread and see spidey either posting huge posts or defending himself. It's actually driven me to the other forum lol

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

So instead of actually stating your opinion of the product as asked (that may be met with disagreement,) you've opted to give us a lesson in how debates work?

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

:lecture :exactly:

I'm concerned the next Sharknado is going to hit XM Studios. I will be emailing XM in the morning to inquire about shark insurance, as well as tornado insurance because, you know, it could happen.

Huahahahahahha, I am literally laughing my bumsss on this one. Funny one Yankee :lol

what the hell you guys talking about?? i know we are eager to bump this thread , but 3 pages talking about tara reid's performance wont do any good ..

=D

Lol I know how you guys feel, seems like it's the same guys over and over too. Just get over it already and make peace already please!

Yeah...all this hate is making me want to quit the hobby. It used to b fun to come on here and see what everyone's opinion was. Now its exhausting and just so negative. So much hate in the community

I don't know that I would go as far as to say that it is making me want to quit the hobby, but the vitriol in these threads is getting pretty tiresome. I'm all for people critiquing pieces but they seem to go to a different level in these XM threads that you don't see in the SS threads. That said, there seems to be a lot of defending of the XM pieces from those who love them that get to be an almost attack. It does get old seeing the same arguments day in and day out. Maybe there should be a thread somewhere called "The XM Debate" and then everyone can have their pissing matches there?

I don't know that I would go as far as to say that it is making me want to quit the hobby, but the vitriol in these threads is getting pretty tiresome. I'm all for people critiquing pieces but they seem to go to a different level in these XM threads that you don't see in the SS threads. That said, there seems to be a lot of defending of the XM pieces from those who love them that get to be an almost attack. It does get old seeing the same arguments day in and day out. Maybe there should be a thread somewhere called "The XM Debate" and then everyone can have their pissing matches there?

Yeah, I just don't quite get the "pick one" attitude...like it's either XM or SS, and you're stuck with that decision. I'll continue to buy from any company that produces stuff I like and that fits with my collecting habits. Period.

Back