XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish Canada had something like this. I can't seem to find pedestals anywhere here.
Yeah man we get NOTHING. Even the other day i was looking for CGC frames with UV protect and just the shipping alone here costs like $25 on a product that is $27. I need more than one lmao.
There's this place for me in Markham, Ontario but they haven't replied to my emails going back as far as January. Sometimes I wish I lived in the states just for shipping, availability and cost Lol

If I find somewhere cheap I'll let you know bro. Send you a PM or something

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Right, listen, I think everyone's pretty tired of reading your little discussion. If you feel the need to continue with it (I'd like to discourage that) please do so in a private conversation.

I'd prefer not having to clean up this thread further, but I'll do so if it's really needed. So please put a cork it in from now on.

Thanks.

Dwight.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit. Really bummed I missed this. If this is how Thanos will be handled then I give up on XM. As a parent of two I can't be monitoring the forums 24/7.

Damnit. Really bummed I missed this. If this is how Thanos will be handled then I give up on XM. As a parent of two I can't be monitoring the forums 24/7.

XM made a public apology regarding this incident. They already informed that they would handle it very different in the future, giving a 2 week notice before PO.

XM made a public apology regarding this incident. They already informed that they would handle it very different in the future, giving a 2 week notice before PO.

That won't help us in this region because we can't PO from XM. So the online retailers will still have very limited inventory and as soon as they put it up stock will be gone, for highly sought items. Best bet is to order through Freaks on this board. They deserve a lot of kudos!

Yeah man we get NOTHING. Even the other day i was looking for CGC frames with UV protect and just the shipping alone here costs like $25 on a product that is $27. I need more than one lmao.
There's this place for me in Markham, Ontario but they haven't replied to my emails going back as far as January. Sometimes I wish I lived in the states just for shipping, availability and cost Lol

If I find somewhere cheap I'll let you know bro. Send you a PM or something

I have one pedestal that was purchased 15 years ago :lol ended up repainting it dark brown.

I have one pedestal that was purchased 15 years ago :lol ended up repainting it dark brown.
Damn! Lol 15 years ago i was making $7.75 an hour at my first job. Lol pedestal shmedestal at that age. Sometimes I think it's easier if we made them ourselves.

Dang, looks like SpecFiction put his up a few minutes ago and its now sold out.

I am quite disappointed. No reply to my emails and then this comes out of nowhere. I thought he was making a list or something...at least I was hoping people who've already ordered from him would have been given first crack...

This might be a hit in the dark but XM posted this in FB as a reply to a potential buyer:
We have simply toys , funzcentre,toys industry , many other in Singapore . toys station in Thailand , toyz corner , gz toys store in Indonesia , maxi collectors , great toys in Philippines , lil monsters in malaysia

Might consider a foreign supplier and just suck up the costs since you already know this things going to be marked way up once released. Goodluck to those still fighting the fight!

Damn! Lol 15 years ago i was making $7.75 an hour at my first job. Lol pedestal shmedestal at that age. Sometimes I think it's easier if we made them ourselves.

It would be pretty simple to build. I'm just really lazy to do it :lol

That sounds like a great idea James. A special piece deserves a special display. I think a lazy susan for Mags may also be a good idea as well. I'm not sure if the size of it will permit the use of one but to be able to turn this piece while it's displayed would be great. Mags just looks so awesome and the details on it are amazing. I can imagine friends or family coming over and wanting to see what's new in the collection and showing this piece from EVERY possible viewing angle. I'm sure they'll be as floored as anyone who's lucky enough to have this piece in their collection.

I've found some solid wood lazy Susan on the bay for like 35 plus shipping that I could fit my xm hulk on. May be a perfect idea for a plain pedestal. Just put th e matching color lazy Susan on top. 360 display. Making my brain work OT. Good suggestion..

Wow. Myriad display alternatives with option 2 - Mags, water, guppies, hydrophytes. WOOOO!

What are your special plans for this statue display? Please indulge us Kenny

Back