XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is easy, it's just to ask XM that ES they want to put their upcoming releases.

What's the big deal about raising the ES? Even at 1,000 you're going to have a pretty rare piece and QC can be maintained if the company makes it Job #1. If XM raises the ES the amortized production efficiency should lower the price per piece. Given the high cost of shipping to the US and Europe it would be great to see these coming down somewhat closer to SS pricing. I think if XM's statues start coming in at roughly the $500 mark (vs. SS's $350-$400), you'd see a more competitive landscape.

Your dreaming if you think the extra money they make from increasing the ES is going towards lowering the price for customers... Notice how SS increased the Edition Size of Batman and Supes to almost 10k and yet their prices were raised and not lowered... it's how business work... Odds are if they start doing high ES's their QC is going to fall... again SS and DC are proof of that. As for prices they're not going to come down unless XM can get a license for North America and I don't see that happening anytime soon with SS having the exclusive rights to it.

Right now XM has a great nitch in the market, Low ES, High Quality Control, Great poses, it's what got everyone excited about their business, mess with that formula and it could bite them in the bum... Anyways this argument is speculative until we actually see what XM does..

Last edited:
Right now XM has a great nitch in the market, Low ES, High Quality Control, Great poses, it's what got everyone excited about their business, mess with that formula and it could bite them in the bum... Anyways this argument is speculative until we actually see what XM does..

I agree with this sentiment. It's like the holy trinity of collectibles, don't change a thing XM.

I am not the biggest fan of this guy but I find myself excited to see the finished product and am leaning toward getting one

Fantastic set up. Your pic reminds me that we also need a Thanos PF. I have the dio as well but we need a 1/4 Thanos.

XM has one in the works.

]
Statue007.jpg

statue006.jpg

statue005.jpg

Yeah, I've seen the WIP shots before. Gotta be honest though, way too many liberties taken with his costume. He looks like a new 52 Jim Lee version of Thanos with all the lines in his costume. I don't really have any interest in the XM piece (for a few other reason as well) so I'll continue to wait and see what SSC has in store for a possible PF. I figure they'll get around to one sooner or later.

Last edited:
Wow I am liking what I am seeing. I can't wait to see it in color!!!!!

Would love to see this give Doom a run for the best "throne" statue. I love having options in the display as well.

Back