XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
christ that looks good. I will say I too would wanna know the source of the costume as I would also prefer the comic/animated series version.

Yeah a2. I just can't place it. I have no idea what the art source is for the costume. I also prefer the classic comic costume but he does look great as is. I'd just like to know what version of a character I'm buying. Especially with how much it costs to secure an XM piece.

Yeah a2. I just can't place it. I have no idea what the art source is for the costume. I also prefer the classic comic costume but he does look great as is. I'd just like to know what version of a character I'm buying. Especially with how much it costs to secure an XM piece.

Totally agree…id love if it was classic/animated costume. I'm also not sure how the helmet in hand effect is gonna come out, so I really wanna see that too before I jump in with both feet. hopefully at least the color scheme is a little better than the digital pics and more to what we're used to.

Totally agree…id love if it was classic/animated costume. I'm also not sure how the helmet in hand effect is gonna come out, so I really wanna see that too before I jump in with both feet. hopefully at least the color scheme is a little better than the digital pics and more to what we're used to.

I like the classic costume, but for me this modern costume is what pushes the statue over the edge. I think it looks absolutely amazing.

I'll definitely have to see finished pics of the piece before I make a decision either way. However, I have to say I'm very impressed with what I've seen so far with this Mags piece. It speaks to me. :lol

Attachments

• dy7e4a9y.jpg
    dy7e4a9y.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
i like that it looks like that and not the faux metal control crap..I, like someone else had said, HATE those clear pieces and things like that on my statue…drives me nuts..so I'm glad this doesn't have it…thats pushed me up to 90% in on this piece…only thing left to see is the paint app and I'm good 2 go for my first XM piece.

This looks so fantastic and Magneto is by far my most wanted PF. Like miles ahead of every other character. But about $700 or $800 for this? Are a lot of you actually gonna pay that? I'm in Southern California.

This looks so fantastic and Magneto is by far my most wanted PF. Like miles ahead of every other character. But about $700 or $800 for this? Are a lot of you actually gonna pay that? I'm in Southern California.

This is on another level. I'm thinking about pulling a Tavegg and getting two!! :cuckoo:

I paid 350 for shepard PF, and 350 for drake…thats 700 right there…now I love those 2 characters to death..dont regret them for a second, would NEVER sell either one of them, but I can't sit here and say that this doesn't have the upper hand. Just paid $650 shipped for apocalypse…which I love and came in perfect, so why wouldn't I pay another $50-100 for magneto, the boss of bosses, especially since SS has shown NO inclination to make the piece at all and they've had this license plenty now.

It's really brilliant, Magneto is the ****! But man that's so much coin. Boss of all bosses is damn straight ha

Back