XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Magneto the same price as Captain America?

I would pretty much think so. I think XM wants consistency with their product. Consistent quality, art direction, options, and price.

Unless XM decides to do a deluxe statue like Apoc that could use many different options or a oversized statue like Galactus or Surtur...the price I expect to be even across the board.

If by chance it does increase, I can't see it going up but a max of $50...nothing more.

Given that XM is giving two bases and a bust stand for the extra head on Black Widow for the same price as Captain America, I would take a guess that Magneto will cost the same also, that hand chair can't be anymore expensive then the extras they give you with Black Widow...

So if it's similar pricing we're talking about $625-650? I can live with that. :dance

I am getting this one. I like to stick to only SS stuff, but this one is so perfect SS will never top it. I will pay the premium price for a premium statue like this. Let's hope they make it a true 1/4 scale. Fantastic!

Back