XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you can join the FB group Statue Collectors BST. You can list your Magneto PO there. Plenty of people looking too. One guy recently offered a full set of PCS Mortal Kombat Ninja EXs for a Magneto.

You need to be Premium Freak and you can't sell PO... But I guess you already achieved your goal when Ink quoted you instead of deleting :p

Gee...no wonder why I couldn't post anything in the sell section anymore! It would have been NICE if someone made that really known in a huge sticky! See, now SSF might just get some money from me! :lol

Or you can join the FB group Statue Collectors BST. You can list your Magneto PO there. Plenty of people looking too. One guy recently offered a full set of PCS Mortal Kombat Ninja EXs for a Magneto.

Thanks man! Yeah was looking for a sticky in the buy sell forums on why I can't post. Couldn't find one. :( oh wells, gonna recalculate my finances and see if i really need to sells Mags. Don't know if this has been posted yet but it might be released as soon as this Christmas. :D

Highly doubtful because they're still making changes to the base sculpt so it hasn't even been sent to the factory for production.

There were WIP pictures XM posted today that show a woman painting a few XM Magnetos. 3 are visible on the workbench. Would they paint up 3 of them just for evaluation? They were posted alongside pics of Iron Man Mk42 legs en masse.

with all the in house QC they'd have to do on this piece, I doubt it I'm expecting Feb earliest. Hitting US shores around March. Hulk was released back in August and it still hasn't hit most of us yet. You forget they still have to in house QC Iron Man and Black Widow too?

There were WIP pictures XM posted today that show a woman painting a few XM Magnetos. 3 are visible on the workbench. Would they paint up 3 of them just for evaluation? They were posted alongside pics of Iron Man Mk42 legs en masse.

Just a minor correction, there are 4 bases in the pictures if you look more carefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

with all the in house QC they'd have to do on this piece, I doubt it I'm expecting Feb earliest. Hitting US shores around March. Hulk was released back in August and it still hasn't hit most of us yet. You forget they still have to in house QC Iron Man and Black Widow too?

Yeah bro but I happen to know that Mags is the "priority" piece right now. You may very well be accurate with your estimate but I wouldn't be surprised to see the "first" batch ship prior to Christmas. Just a hunch man

Yeah bro but I happen to know that Mags is the "priority" piece right now. You may very well be accurate with your estimate but I wouldn't be surprised to see the "first" batch ship prior to Christmas. Just a hunch man

tumblr_lek6cmlBfk1qakx30.gif

Anyone has any clue what other statues have sentinel themed bases? (besides phoenix and wolvie) I think I wanna collect 'em all.
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Back