XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when we will see an update on the current revisions? I need my fix :crackhead

Last word was the revisions were done and it was being sent to the factory. Wonder how long before they have something to show us?

Hmmm ...we'll see.

For now ......its back to your regularly scheduled waiting game.

This is why the Marvel thread is so much more alive than DC. You get updates, and new pics.

If Magneto is your favorite character and you sell the XM one, turn in your fan card.

Ha, not sure if your under selling the Madx Magneto there! Probably one of the finest customs I have.

I want to see what the paint and sculpt are like on the XM first. Sure there are a lot of threads and a lot of hype for XM but I want to see it in hand to see what kind of quality I'm dealing with. At $800 a pop they would want to be better than special.

Plus I know I could sell this for double to fund other statue's. Not saying I will but it might be on the cards. I've been here many times before, everyone going wild over a statue - then we get the production piece.....

Ha, not sure if your under selling the Madx Magneto there! Probably one of the finest customs I have.

I want to see what the paint and sculpt are like on the XM first. Sure there are a lot of threads and a lot of hype for XM but I want to see it in hand to see what kind of quality I'm dealing with. At $800 a pop they would want to be better than special.

Plus I know I could sell this for double to fund other statue's. Not saying I will but it might be on the cards. I've been here many times before, everyone going wild over a statue - then we get the production piece.....
You're confusing XM with Sideshow's bait and switch tactics.

My XM Captain America had amazing quality and a great feel to it. Personally it put all of my SS pieces to shame.

Back