XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kayorzz, if you happen to be wandering around here, could you please check your pm or mails regarding my Mags PO... Thanks.

Awesome tweak Tavegg. XM will probably listen to your advice. :)

Well rumor has it that Sosa was possibly working a new portrait... Only speculation of course but he may have even mentioned it himself somewhere public of my memory serves me correctly

Well whatever is done I'm confident that XM will deliver an instant grail. Easily my most anticipated piece from them. From the moment I saw the 3D render my mind was set on acquiring it. :yess:

Same here. The 3D renderings of Mags was my introduction to XM. I consider myself lucky to have seen them early cause I would have missed out.

Well whatever is done I'm confident that XM will deliver an instant grail. Easily my most anticipated piece from them. From the moment I saw the 3D render my mind was set on acquiring it. :yess:

Same here. The 3D renderings of Mags was my introduction to XM. I consider myself lucky to have seen them early cause I would have missed out.
:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Back