XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't know how you guys can't see it...don't get me wrong, I like the statue and have one on order, but he looks a bit like this guy wearing a helmet:

Leader-l1.jpg

I actually like the way this helmet fits better then the helmet portrait on the Koto Mags. It's a helmet for Petes sake they make your head look weird. :huh Same with Antman. Just sayin B...but to each his own. :wave

I actually like the way this helmet fits better then the helmet portrait on the Koto Mags. It's a helmet for Petes sake they make your head look weird. :huh Same with Antman. Just sayin B...but to each his own. :wave

7799648974_238dcd0601_z.jpg

This helmet fits better at the top, but is too wide for the face...they need to combine this one and the XM one for the perfect fit, :lol

Nice pic, btw, whomever took this.

Yeah. The only problem with how the helmet sits is that it looks like it rests atop the hair sculpt. When it real life the helmet would push the hair down.

Not a big deal at all. It sits very well on the brow. Maybe if this new Sosa sculpt is sculpted with the helmet on (un removable) they could make it perfect.

It really isn't that bad though.

Yeah. The only problem with how the helmet sits is that it looks like it rests atop the hair sculpt. When it real life the helmet would push the hair down.

Not a big deal at all. It sits very well on the brow. Maybe if this new Sosa sculpt is sculpted with the helmet on (un removable) they could make it perfect.

It really isn't that bad though.

Yeah...it's like they're not accounting for "hair push down".

Unfortunately, it sounds like there is no new Sosa sculpted portrait, though.

We need a good side profile photo. All the helmet photos have basically been head on and I bet that lean to the head is bending perspective. One good side shot would help.

Still don't see any problems with the Helmet position. If you lowered the helmet an inch that is equivalent to 4 inches in 1/1 scale and that would mean his eyes would be covered... meh. I'm not gonna care about a helmet that "possibly" could be off by .25 millimeters.

I'm not seeing or understanding all the fuss surrounding "helmetgate"...the fit of the helmet looks fine to me. But as they say, different strokes for different folks.

Back