XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't turn down a Sosa portrait. His Koto unmasked is awesome! The more options the better. :wave

Oh totally more options are always better. I am just saying I am already super happy with this piece and I have no idea what would make me think WOW EVEN BETTER!

Oh totally more options are always better. I am just saying I am already super happy with this piece and I have no idea what would make me think WOW EVEN BETTER!

Totally agree with you there. Just goes to show how awesome XM is if they give us anything else. :lecture

I'm guessing 3rd portrait or doing something with the unmasked portrait. Not sure what else can be done to make this even better but with Sosa saying it, i'm all ears.

Crazy thing is. This statue sold out & lightening quick to, yet XM are still going to add to it.

That's so cool of them because they don't need to do that at all. I can't wait to see what Sosa will add to this already awesome piece

I could go for a masked portrait with a stern face like the unmasked. Maybe a swap out left hand that is just gripping the throne.

I could go for a masked portrait with a stern face like the unmasked. Maybe a swap out left hand that is just gripping the throne.

Any of these would be a welcomed change, left hand idea is something I really like.

This statue is turning into an Investment. Maybe we should all keep them mint in boxes for a couple of years then flip them for a nice 1000% profit. Wake me up later guys...

IMO THE BEST XM statues so far:

1. MAGNETO

2. THANOS

3. WOLVERINE

Glad all 3 were secured :yess:

I have no idea what changes they can make to the masterpiece that is Magneto. This sculpt is pure awesomeness as is. However, whatever Erick has planned, I'm sure it'll be great. For anyone who doubts...just look at the stellar Koto Mags Sosa sculpted. Pure greatness right there.

This was posted on SF as a FB quote from Sosa regarding Magneto.

Originally Posted by Erick Sosa
I have good news on this guy, but I am NOT telling muahaha

What could this possibly mean? Maybe a third portrait?

I know. But I'm not telling either. MWAHAHAHAHA
:panic:

I know. But I'm not telling either. MWAHAHAHAHA
:panic:

2hDO9Dq.gif

Mine won't last 10 minutes in the box once it hits my door step! :yess:

:exactly: I have my investments separate. This is a hobby that at times earns me a profit. that being said no way I could keep this guy in the box. He will be the centerpiece in my room.

I didn't think it was possible, but xm is really putting the heat on sideshow. Their commitment to the customers and fans is astounding. They are going to be huge. I think everyone is taking notice. I'm really happy for everyone who is getting some if their pieces.

They are increasing the ES, more power to all

Cool.

This was posted on SF as a FB quote from Sosa regarding Magneto.

Originally Posted by Erick Sosa
I have good news on this guy, but I am NOT telling muahaha

What could this possibly mean? Maybe a third portrait?

Back