XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10612965_1538471199701698_2268157312405019858_n.jpg

There he is! The one that caused all the trouble ...

Looking good! What about Thor?

If you still have a chance to get Magneto, especially with a coin, and you pass, you are crazy. Turn in your collector card at the door. This statue is on a completely different level. Wished I could snag another.

If you still have a chance to get Magneto, especially with a coin, and you pass, you are crazy. Turn in your collector card at the door. This statue is on a completely different level. Wished I could snag another.

What if the price was $3K - ? crazy to buy or crazy to pass...

This was posted on SF as a FB quote from Sosa regarding Magneto.

Originally Posted by Erick Sosa
I have good news on this guy, but I am NOT telling muahaha

What could this possibly mean? Maybe a third portrait?

I don't even know what I would want out of a Third portrait or what else would make this piece even better?

Interesting! 3rd portrait would be my guess or maybe shipping earlier then expected? :dunno

No idea how this masterpiece can be improved. Maybe a Lee era head or an AoA head???

I really loved the AoA design that could be cool I guess and a Jim Lee style head would what just have different hair?

I don't even know what I would want out of a Third portrait or what else would make this piece even better?

Same here, I can't think of any other portrait or swap out add-on that would improve this masterpiece.

Maybe they're throwing in an XM T-shirt and set of decals. :lol

Back