XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Grumpy, marker is right about the Potts sculpt. It has many features which can be associated with a Barbie doll. Google Image 'Barbie Doll' and take a look for yourself. The sculpt YANK33 posted is far superior....light years ahead of XM's. I'm gonna take a guess and say that's a Hot Toys sculpt.

But isn't Hot Toys the epitome of a Barbie Doll :)

No Grumpy, marker is right about the Potts sculpt. It has many features which can be associated with a Barbie doll. Google Image 'Barbie Doll' and take a look for yourself. The sculpt YANK33 posted is far superior....light years ahead of XM's. I'm gonna take a guess and say that's a Hot Toys sculpt.

It's not licensed Hot Toys, but it is VERY well done. Tbh, I don't know what company made it but it wasn't any of the big boys. ;)

If I could still get this at retail, I would prob snag it as an impulse buy since I just scored a nice bonus from work. Course, they will prob go way above retail at this point. Congrats on those getting this! Can't wait to see in hand pics, preferably next to the Mark VI maquette for comparison:lol.

I'll try to take that photo comparison for you, unless Andy does it first. Actually, Andy you do it since you're the photographer! :lol

I failed somewhat today I did the magneto review and meant to do the mark 42 review straight after but a three week old baby decided review two wasn't meant to be.

So best I can do is some pics until I sort my act out

It's truly superb nice solid statue the facesculpts are awesome with the skin tones looking the closest I've seen to hot toys on a statue

Fantastic work all round :)

Paint apps are really good to be fair

From what I've heard it was a bit of a nightmare to paint
Which would explain iron studios

Aside from the dizzying wallpaper, IM looks great !!

I failed somewhat today I did the magneto review and meant to do the mark 42 review straight after but a three week old baby decided review two wasn't meant to be.

So best I can do is some pics until I sort my act out

It's truly superb nice solid statue the facesculpts are awesome with the skin tones looking the closest I've seen to hot toys on a statue

Fantastic work all round :)

Back