XM Studios Iron Man 3 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys...happy new year :) just wanted to share some exclusive hot of the press pics of my XM Iron Man MK42 which will be shipping soon :) Loving the attention to detail that these guys go to in achieving the perfect collectible! Can't wait to see it inhand :)

6472662cb7391fe4ef05d7cb49f3e949.jpg

973bf9b959f82b2c9b0c0048ac0a421d.jpg

55d8b25cc232ae55de5c838a34143d9f.jpg

11dc88e0a2e31f14f1d995249acaf5da.jpg

d3e3adc9b9ef582b3774fb6a6bbb7e3f.jpg

e47bd7efa6144382a6d51b9e26b7f96f.jpg

Awesome Andy! :rock

Got my pics last night as well, may have it in hand next week with Magneto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

Awesome Andy! :rock

Got my pics last night as well, may have it in hand next week with Magneto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic:

Looks like this came out great! I ended up canceling mine...almost wish I hadnt.

Niiiice. Mine is on order at bbts. So i'll get it for christmas lol.

Nice pics RB! It really is a fantastic statue even though I have zero desire to own anything from IM3.

Thanks guys :hi5: Yea, I was a little late to the XM party I must say and the only reason how mine is shipping in the first batch was purely down to a window of opportunity when a fellow freak offered me his Pre Order and also got it for a great price too! Also have the MKVII pre ordered which I'm really looking forward to :) Once I see my first XM statue inhand I'm sure it wont be long before I'm purchasing the next one...especially after seeing their Doc Oc WIP pics last night! :love

Congrats to those who ordered the MK42! :clap

Congrats! and everytime a XM piece is shipping will fire up the excitment of collectors. It's such a long wait but the product from XM is always exceed what it was shown in prototype and Ben is rigth.... it's a piece of art and unique and precious to everyone.... painter, collector and everyone involved in the whole project.
I've got my message from Mark saying my MK42 is ready to ship as well! By looking at the end product it looks amazing!
too bad it doesn't have the light up features but it will look good with other 1:4 IM statues from other manufacturers.

The only bad thing is I have just paid in full amount of Magneto last night and now I am facing another financial crisis..... I really need a slowdown or strike of Singapore sea port in order to get me through this.

Congrats! and everytime a XM piece is shipping will fire up the excitment of collectors. It's such a long wait but the product from XM is always exceed what it was shown in prototype and Ben is rigth.... it's a piece of art and unique and precious to everyone.... painter, collector and everyone involved in the whole project.
I've got my message from Mark saying my MK42 is ready to ship as well! By looking at the end product it looks amazing!
too bad it doesn't have the light up features but it will look good with other 1:4 IM statues from other manufacturers.

The only bad thing is I have just paid in full amount of Magneto last night and now I am facing another financial crisis..... I really need a slowdown or strike of Singapore sea port in order to get me through this.

Congrats! My 42 shipped today as well :rock

Congrats! My 42 shipped today as well :rock

Congrats guys :clap mines shipped today aswell :) cant wait to receive my first XM piece and hopefully the beginning of something great :)

Still getting the Sideshow MKXLII Maquette aswell but just love XM's alternate options for their version...not to mention the addition of Miss Pepper Potts ;) Here's a quick pic of Pepper which I forgot to post the other day ;)

9f237d4a096d57d18a459c56d70c6879.jpg

I'm pretty sure I'll be displaying the Stark portrait initially, then maybe the full helmet later.

Imo the XM Stark portrait is stunning, while the Pepper portrait is not my cup of tea.

Plus, I already have a Pepper with Mk 42 display in sixth scale so that's good enough for me atm. ;)

dcf6f4dd-7c30-4fd6-962d-1a93305ad8a9_zpsf7329b1d.jpg

Considering the portraits are Sculpted Porcelain and not Plastic I thought XM did a pretty good job with their likeness.... I'll probably display mine with the Potts portrait...

Considering the portraits are Sculpted Porcelain and not Plastic I thought XM did a pretty good job with their likeness.... I'll probably display mine with the Potts portrait...
The Potts portrait is the reason I sprung for this piece. I'll probably display all the heads, but Pepper is my girl.

Don't really care for that Potts sculpt. Looks very Barbie-ish.

Maybe because Potts is a business woman and not super hero wonder woman? :wink1:

No Grumpy, marker is right about the Potts sculpt. It has many features which can be associated with a Barbie doll. Google Image 'Barbie Doll' and take a look for yourself. The sculpt YANK33 posted is far superior....light years ahead of XM's. I'm gonna take a guess and say that's a Hot Toys sculpt.

If I could still get this at retail, I would prob snag it as an impulse buy since I just scored a nice bonus from work. Course, they will prob go way above retail at this point. Congrats on those getting this! Can't wait to see in hand pics, preferably next to the Mark VI maquette for comparison:lol.

No Grumpy, marker is right about the Potts sculpt. It has many features which can be associated with a Barbie doll. Google Image 'Barbie Doll' and take a look for yourself. The sculpt YANK33 posted is far superior....light years ahead of XM's. I'm gonna take a guess and say that's a Hot Toys sculpt.

actually, i dont think hot toys did pepper yet. I think thats a custom sculpt...

Back