Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

Every time I think about this piece, I get excited.

Then I think about the shipping ...and I just cringe. Shipping is going to be a b---h for this piece.

That's with ALL XM pieces shipping to the States. :lol

I'm thankful at least we don't get hit with duties and other taxes though. It could be worse.

That's with ALL XM pieces shipping to the States. :lol

I'm thankful at least we don't get hit with duties and other taxes though. It could be worse.

Yeah, XM pieces cost a lot to ship. However, this is the HULK we are talking about and he comes with a large base and a 1/4 scale Banner too. Shipping costs are going to be extremely high on this piece.

Yeah, XM pieces cost a lot to ship. However, this is the HULK we are talking about and he comes with a large base and a 1/4 scale Banner too. Shipping costs are going to be extremely high on this piece.

I'm tempted if there's any U.S. retailers with minimal mark up, yet also more forgiving on shipping. Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

It seems like it's a trade off.

Is this Hulk piece a convention exclusive or just a regular release?

Video on SF from STGCC. Sorry I am not great at loading videos, if someone wants to post.

So Glad I pre-ordered this last year! XM Killed it..don't like many of their pieces..but this is just phenomenal!

88345914df23da55b3a56273c1e4662c.jpg
5d438763efc1933eaee68eff5fc9c4f8.jpg
497b3f4ca1b816fa78e0c6e3a74a62bb.jpg

Just secured my order. Awwww yeah!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the look of this Hulk.

As I've never liked the classic look that a lot of collectors seem to prefer.

I love the look of this Hulk.

As I've never liked the classic look that a lot of collectors seem to prefer.

Me too. This is the Hulk for me. Best Hulk statue I’ve seen. Not a fan of ape Hulk myself.

This is a beautiful sculpt.. I have two issues though.. Hulk is looking up which means I have to put on a medium or lower shelf to see his face.. And I find his pose to be cool but UnHulk like.. Now some may like it because its different and I get that... But if I was to only own one hulk I don't know if this would be it because of those two reasons... If it was one of many then Of course I would love everything about it.. Thought I think the pose has a bit of a made scientist pose to it. Perhaps that is what they were going for...

If it was me a year ago I would be all over this.. As I collected a lot of Hulks.. Now I just want one and this does not hit all the right buttons for me..

Great Sculpt though.. Congrats to those getting it.

I think Hulk's pose is spot on considering he's just finishing his transformation....

Some pics from Mohammed Sathick on FB

1769738a8a8a0900ebad16e3307f2f43.jpg

9d13e5a75c88571b9e7348f3f20405cd.jpg

33ddbe1bc252156cb0c39ca9ae04cef2.jpg

8bdcce0dad9e13ca4f269c95b549ba67.jpg

e23d27a259bc5232d2f3e482dbe26d38.jpg

6faf708fa2cad46f3fe06aa6b63936fa.jpg

6409ad9e9ac1cd862c5323a9dbc81a51.jpg

BOOM! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A HULK STATUE! What a phenomenal looking piece. Love the portrait on this. No ape looking HULK here. This smokes EVERY single other 1/4 HULK statue I have seen. Fantastic job by XM. I'm gonna have to find a way to add this to my collection.

BOOM! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A HULK STATUE! What a phenomenal looking piece. Love the portrait on this. No ape looking HULK here. This smokes EVERY single other 1/4 HULK statue I have seen. Fantastic job by XM. I'm gonna have to find a way to add this to my collection.

:lol :lol :lol

If anyone here can help me get one of these for a decent price, please PM me. I'd appreciate the help. It's been awhile since I bought an XM statue.

Hulkbuster cost me a Thousand to ship. I take it this will end up costing about the same?

Yup seeing how big this beast is. Shipping not for the faint hearted lol

Behold! Hulk, the hand modeler. Look at his well manicured hand. We marvel as his hand is the strongest hand of all. Why is Banner's pants so smooth and Hulk's jean got so much details? Half of Banner is covered in white but Hulk got no white; should leave some ripped white shirt residue on Hulk. On the other hand, everything else looks good. Nice paint and details.

Nice but no buy.

What a difference from their First Hulk which I will be stuck with forever unless I wanna give it away.
This one is Really Amazing! I secured mine nearly 2 years ago. Glad he turned out Nice!

Back