Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

Which licensed company is releasing a 1/4 HULK soon if you don't mind me asking?

Well I know that XM has the Gladiator Hulk coming out, and I have heard rumours of another one coming from a licensed company.... at least that they are planning it.

21740995_1646477748760407_8134453829249241336_o.jpg

First two are fine. But the hulk looks too flat and even with his abdomen and ribs. The green radiation is not impressive at all. Hulk's right hand looks plain; better if it's a fist hand instead. Base doesn't make any sense. But kudos to XM for trying a complex pose/diorama.

Let's see this soon XM

First two are fine. But the hulk looks too flat and even with his abdomen and ribs. The green radiation is not impressive at all. Hulk's right hand looks plain; better if it's a fist hand instead. Base doesn't make any sense. But kudos to XM for trying a complex pose/diorama.

The picture above isn't XMs effort. It is a custom piece.

The picture above isn't XMs effort. It is a custom piece.

Oh hot damn, the title of this thread says XM. And it's not a long thread. XM's hulk looks horrible, IMO.
There is an XM she hulk on ebay now that is way cheaper than Sideshow's she hulk.

I believe it was one of the contestants for the XM Hulk transformation contest? Could be wrong.

You are not. In fact I know the guy who sculpted this one. His sculpt was purchased after it wasn't chosen.

Mr. Green, you are all over the place. The pic above is the HULK statue that XM will be releasing. This thread is about the pic above. It's only the concept art for the piece. The statue has yet to be printed but this is what it'll look like.

Much better, who allow tacticnf to post! ........ Kidding.

You approve this Hulk Mr Green? =)

Assuming I know someone in Singapore. What's the process of ordering this thing. Does he need to go stand in line at a convention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, this has a chance to go down as the best 1/4 classic HULK statue I've ever seen. They just need to nail the portrait exactly as it is in the artwork. No Kirby/Ape portrait or switch out. One portrait attached to his body so there are no unnecessary or ugly seams. I can't wait to see this printed.

IMO, this has a chance to go down as the best 1/4 classic HULK statue I've ever seen. They just need to nail the portrait exactly as it is in the artwork. No Kirby/Ape portrait or switch out. One portrait attached to his body so there are no unnecessary or ugly seams. I can't wait to see this printed.

:goodpost:

I agree with the no neck seam idea. That would be nice. Then that means there shouldn't be any seams at the arms either.

But if that's going to be the case, then perhaps XM can make Hulk detach at the waist. Where his pants meets his waist would be a good discrete seam. That'll make it easier for packaging and shipping.

Yes the seam on new Hulk Pf and mismatched color ruined that piece. If a company does a extra head make sure seam is hidden and color matches.

Here's a closer look at the Hulk Transformation concept render at STGCC. This is looking amazing. I completely agree with the people saying that if they can avoid seams that will be a big plus for this statue as well.

Gonna be expensive statue for sure

Back