Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

I am all in on this piece. I just hope they don't drastically change the entire statue but I'm definitely impressed.

Ohhh and forgot to mention. FINALLY NOT A ROCK BASE!! :yess:

IMO, this has a chance to go down as the best 1/4 classic HULK statue I've ever seen. They just need to nail the portrait exactly as it is in the artwork. No Kirby/Ape portrait or switch out. One portrait attached to his body so there are no unnecessary or ugly seams. I can't wait to see this printed.

I gotta,admit I love the look of this one. Definetly the best classic Hulk I have seen, but damn the $2500 Canadian I would need t get it to my door... yikes

I gotta,admit I love the look of this one. Definetly the best classic Hulk I have seen, but damn the $2500 Canadian I would need t get it to my door... yikes

I hear ya bro. This won't be cheap and then there's hunting down a middle man to secure it for you at a reasonable price. Shipping is gonna dent the funds too.

Trying to figure out the best place to buy this. I have a friend in Singapore but don't want to make him stand in line for 3 hours at a con to order it [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya bro. This won't be cheap and then there's hunting down a middle man to secure it for you at a reasonable price. Shipping is gonna dent the funds too.

The shipping on this will be about $500-$700. I know I can get him if I really want to push for it, but I don't know if I will even push for it... just very pricey.

You approve this Hulk Mr Green? =)

Looks good except his left hand need to be a close fist. 2 open hand bad. 2 fist hand good. 1 fist hand good enough. Base is fresh compared to a lot of rock base out there. Be really cool if they can add a green radioactive light device in front of banner that can somehow project his shadow onto the Hulk. This will add real dynamic effect to the transformation. Banner, Hulk, and base looks good over all.

Looks good except his left hand need to be a close fist. 2 open hand bad. 2 fist hand good. 1 fist hand good enough. Base is fresh compared to a lot of rock base out there. Be really cool if they can add a green radioactive light device in front of banner that can somehow project his shadow onto the Hulk. This will add real dynamic effect to the transformation. Banner, Hulk, and base looks good over all.

I have to agree with you on your thoughts Mr. Green. At least one closed fist would look better and the green light idea is genius. That'd look fantastic

The sculptor on the other statue site said that there is 1 portrait with no seam (YES!). I can't wait for this one. Might be the statue I go all out on (I've pretty much run out of room).

One portrait with no seams? If that's true ....that's awesome!

Looking forward to it being printed and painted.

Great input Mr Green. Maybe XM will look into this as well.

Personally, I'd rather them not implement a light or electronics of any sort. At least for me, statues feel more like a toy than a work of art when that happens. Agreed on the other fronts, though.

Atleast we have time to save for this beast, can't say no to this. Whatever it takes lol

I know XM pieces are always tricky to track down but any thoughts on the best way to track this down (since I believe it is a Convention Exclusive)?

I know XM pieces are always tricky to track down but any thoughts on the best way to track this down (since I believe it is a Convention Exclusive)?

Find someone from Singapore, you'll most likely have to pay them few hundred SGD above retail because it's a convention exclusive. Shipping will be your main enemy though :(

ND7xmmCeJQZT4JibluNLX_lnQdg=.gif

Okay in all honesty where would you be getting this shipped to?? I estimated about $2200-$2500 to get this to my igloo up here in the great white north.

Okay in all honesty where would you be getting this shipped to?? I estimated about $2200-$2500 to get this to my igloo up here in the great white north.

What currency are you referring to? I'm from Australia so the AUD is pretty much the same as the SGD. I'd say
Retail price: 1799 SGD
Middle Man Fee: 200-300 SGD (event ex)
Shipping to Aus: 700-800SGD

Shipping could be more, who knows.

Ouch... the shipping is a killer.

Back