Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found one for SGD 2800 + SGD 700 (shipping) compared to the ebay ones I found. Not bad I'd have to say if converted to USD. I'm on planned payment though because I just can't produce $2700 on the spot. And don't want to hesitate and end up losing it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Also found one new in the box from the toy store overseas I think the final total came to about US$2900 shipped so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I had been asking about another and there is one on sale for right at 3K on eBay from Spain - the Guy gets good reviews sent me pictures of it and I probably would have been OK buying from him had the other one not worked out first. His name was Miguel really nice guy and everything checked out so it does look like there is another one available for right at 3K it is the eBay listing from Spain and he willl come down a little on pricing again his name is Miguel....Hope this helps someone that wants to buy one.

That's AWESOME that you found one! Definitely let us know what you think about it after you get him. I can't even adequately describe the feeling I had when I first put it together. IMO, this is a very special piece.

Also found one new in the box from the toy store overseas I think the final total came to about US$2900 shipped so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I had been asking about another and there is one on sale for right at 3K on eBay from Spain - the Guy gets good reviews sent me pictures of it and I probably would have been OK buying from him had the other one not worked out first. His name was Miguel really nice guy and everything checked out so it does look like there is another one available for right at 3K it is the eBay listing from Spain and he willl come down a little on pricing again his name is Miguel....Hope this helps someone that wants to buy one.

As I said before; how bad did you want this piece in your collection. And you have answered in resounding fashion. $2900 is steep to say the least but if it's that serious that you have it. We will make sure that it gets into our collection one way or another. I love to hear when fellow collectors get that piece into there collection.

Congrats my guy and I'm sure you're gonna love this piece even more once it has arrived.

Last edited:

This is the best hulk ever. This is one of the few hulks with no neck seam. I hope sideshow makes something similar looking and with no switch out head and ugly neck seam.

This is the best hulk ever. This is one of the few hulks with no neck seam. I hope sideshow makes something similar looking and with no switch out head and ugly neck seam.

For me personally, sideshow's HULK PFs either suffer from ugly neck seams or ugly portraits (sometimes both). That's why this Transformation HULK hit it outta the park in my book. I love everything about it. My painful wait for a 1/4 classic HULK was greatly rewarded with this statue.

Thanks guys! It got shipped quick and reached Memphis in 4 days from the Philippines but I just got a text from FedEx saying it?s held up in customs.

FedEx: Item has been clearance delayed. Reason: Description provided is insufficient to classify commodity.. Action: Shipper or Importer must provide a more detailed description of goods.

So I called and spoke to someone at FedEx and he said I needed to email them a copy of the commercial invoice, picture of the item, value and any description so I sent them three or four documents with a picture detailed description and breakdown of what it was etc.? Hopefully that is OK. Has anyone else experienced this on an international shipment?

Thanks guys! It got shipped quick and reached Memphis in 4 days from the Philippines but I just got a text from FedEx saying it?s held up in customs.

FedEx: Item has been clearance delayed. Reason: Description provided is insufficient to classify commodity.. Action: Shipper or Importer must provide a more detailed description of goods.

So I called and spoke to someone at FedEx and he said I needed to email them a copy of the commercial invoice, picture of the item, value and any description so I sent them three or four documents with a picture detailed description and breakdown of what it was etc.? Hopefully that is OK. Has anyone else experienced this on an international shipment?

I've ordered 4 XM pieces directly from Singapore and never had them held up or inspected. Did you buy this from a retailer or a private party? Retailers are pretty good with filling out custom forms where as a regular collector may not be very familiar with the process. Custom forms not properly filled out can certainly cause delays or inspections. Hopefully your issue gets resolved quickly.

I've ordered 4 XM pieces directly from Singapore and never had them held up or inspected. Did you buy this from a retailer or a private party? Retailers are pretty good with filling out custom forms where as a regular collector may not be very familiar with the process. Custom forms not properly filled out can certainly cause delays or inspections. Hopefully your issue gets resolved quickly.

It was a retailer called Anotoys.com. They?ve been very responsive on FB messenger. I sent FEDEX everything they asked for and then some so hopefully it won?t be a problem ty..,,Anotoys told me they ship to the US all the time and have never had an issue.

Update:

FedEx customs emailed me this morning and they needed additional info including a Importer Identity Form from the Dept of Homeland Security with SS# included. I don?t questions the legitimacy of it but it just seems unusual!

I've never heard of anything like this before. Usually the retailer fills out the customs form and everything goes pretty smoothly. I'm sorry to hear this has become a pain in the rear for you.

I've never heard of anything like this before. Usually the retailer fills out the customs form and everything goes pretty smoothly. I'm sorry to hear this has become a pain in the rear for you.

Thanks filip! Strange strange process.......I called the main fedex 800# and they told me fedex would NEVER ask for a SS# and that it might be a scam and to fwd the email to their abuse dept which I did. I asked the lady to call the fedex customs # in the email I received she put me on hold and called it and said it was a valid fedex # but she got the agents VM. I asked did she still think it was a scam and she said she didn’t know. I called the fedex customs number in the email received and the customs fedex agent laughed when I told her what the other fedex lady said. She told me customs have much different rules and if the item is valued over $2500 OR originates in China I would have to fill out the Dept of Homeland Sec form 5601. I asked for it to be sent via a secure DocuSign site and they did so I filled everything out. Statue was released about two hours later and arrives tomorrow! Super excited! My collector is also my poker room so it will be the highlight of the room no doubt.

Who wants to come over for some wings, cold cold beer and poker and talk about MCU? ��

Thanks filip! Strange strange process.......I called the main fedex 800# and they told me fedex would NEVER ask for a SS# and that it might be a scam and to fwd the email to their abuse dept which I did. I asked the lady to call the fedex customs # in the email I received she put me on hold and called it and said it was a valid fedex # but she got the agents VM. I asked did she still think it was a scam and she said she didn’t know. I called the fedex customs number in the email received and the customs fedex agent laughed when I told her what the other fedex lady said. She told me customs have much different rules and if the item is valued over $2500 OR originates in China I would have to fill out the Dept of Homeland Sec form 5601. I asked for it to be sent via a secure DocuSign site and they did so I filled everything out. Statue was released about two hours later and arrives tomorrow! Super excited! My collector is also my poker room so it will be the highlight of the room no doubt.

Who wants to come over for some wings, cold cold beer and poker and talk about MCU? ��

Glad to hear it cleared customs and is headed your way. Hope it arrives minty fresh for you. You picked out a great spot to display this. I promise it'll get plenty of attention. Looking forward to reading your thought on it when it arrives.

So Hulk has arrived.

Here is a piece I never thought I would own. when it was first teased, I thought it looked great but had no idea how I would get it. Then the Iron Studios Hulk got announced and I did not know which one I wanted to get. I liked the IS size and pose and some of the switch out heads were very good and while I liked the XM Hulk, he looked a tad too villainess with the pose and facial expression... So I passed.

After getting IS hulk I felt good about my decision but slowly but surely, I found that the size of it was just too much for my display areas and I was falling out of love with the head sculpts.... They needed to be sculpted a little better and they needed much better paint apps. I also did not like that the hulks fingernails and toenails had no color to them other than green just like the rest of him. During this time I also decided to get the XM Gladiator Hulk and I just had no idea how to display both.. But the bigger problem was that they will not display well together due to the size of IS.

So I thought.. Well the Planet Hulk story is easily my fav Hulk story. Hell its my fav comic story period.. I will sell my IS Hulk and be happy with the just owning the Gladiator.

That lasted about 5 days after I had someone put in an offer for IS Hulk :lol

I needed to have a classic Hulk representation also.. I had to have purple pants Hulk :lol So I started watching the XM transformation video reviews again.

Now I have had a lot of Hulk statues over the years always looking for that perfect representation of the hulk in my collection. I have come close a few times but something always messes it up.

OG PF Hulk - Ape Head and uninteresting pose.
Hulk Comiquette - bad paint apps and goofy hair
Green/Red/Grey PF - Hunched pose was a bit off and the head sculpts on Green were OK (EX) to awful (reg)
IS Hulk - Some uninteresting Paint apps and head sculpts were lacking a bit
Hulk Avengers Maquette - Bad paint.. Pose was boring.
Gladiator/King Hulk PF - Nice but lacking in excitement a bit.

all of these have been in my collection and then saw their way out the door as I continued to look for perfect Hulk.

So I decided to try and get the XM Hulk...

In all honesty when he first arrived, and I put him together I was slightly disappointed. IS Hulk had spoiled me in the wow factor category. That thing is so big that it just demands to be gawked at with your mouth ajar. Some of my excitement I am sure was dulled by the fact that I knew the piece very well from vids and pics.. Later that night though I started to exam him and fell in love :lol

The Great!
1. That Head sculpt is perfect. Right now, its easily the best out there. So much rage and fury. I used to think he looked to evil but in person he is perfect. Its sculpted so well. It really is a case of pics not doing the piece justice.
2. Body sculpt - Is also great. I love all the veins. Just a very realistic body sculpt. I also like the pose. Pics and videos made him look more like he was in a villain pose ala Dr. Doom or Lord Sauron. But in person it works and I cant think of one I would prefer for this piece.
3. Those paint apps on Hulk.. WOW!!! The OG PF Hulk was the winner in the best paint apps category forever. This guy is right there with him. Both use more of the olive green, which IMO, works much better in statue forum then the brighter greens that are out there.
4. Overall story the base tells.

The Good
1. Banner is a great sculpt also. He looks good as a standalone piece or with the Hulk

My Only complaints.
1. I would like to have more debris on the base and maybe a bit more realistic paint apps on the base also.
2. I really think this Hulk is closer to 1/5 then 1/4. But its so freaking perfect I really dont think it matters.

So in the end I would say this is the best "regular" Hulk on the market. The face sculpt, body sculpt, and story it tells solidifies that position.

My top 3
1. XM Transformation Hulk
2. IS Hulk
3. Hulk Comiquette - This is one better haircut and better paint apps away from being my fav. The sculpt on that piece is unreal.

Anyways here is the set up.. I also noticed his head sculpt looks to have been influenced by one of the Savage Hulk comic covers.

1639772804700.png

1639772826983.png

1639772876178.png
1639772905982.png

Last edited:
Congrats Jaws! I'm happy to hear that this piece grew on you quickly. My love for this piece was instantaneous. I honesty don't see myself ever parting with it.

Congrats Jaws! I'm happy to hear that this piece grew on you quickly. My love for this piece was instantaneous. I honesty don't see myself ever parting with it.
Thanks my friend.

Having it for about a week now and I can say that I am really loving this piece. I have no problem declaring this the best Hulk statue out there. I know its said all the time but Pics dont do this justice. Hell for the longest time I thought Hulks Gums were black (which was a turn off for me).

I mean this piece still looks nice in phots. but the paint apps and details really pop do well in person, and I really love the pose. I still look at photos online and dont like the pose as much.

Think I am going to keep my IS Hulk also. only 230 made helps make it feel special.

XM Studios News

Pictures from the XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 Statue posted by the collector Yoann Yole. Thank you Yoann.

"Dr. Bruce Banner lives a quiet life, until he saves the life of teenager Rick Jones from a gamma bomb explosion. After this, the mild-mannered scientist transforms into a powerful being called the Hulk whenever he gets angry."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

XM Studios News

Pictures from the XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 Statue posted by the collector Yoann Yole. Thank you Yoann.

"Dr. Bruce Banner lives a quiet life, until he saves the life of teenager Rick Jones from a gamma bomb explosion. After this, the mild-mannered scientist transforms into a powerful being called the Hulk whenever he gets angry."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Still great… Best 1/4 hulk by far.

This is the statue that stops everybody cold when they look at my collection. Eyes pop and jaws drop when my friends and family look at this piece. Even after owning this for a while now, I understand how they feel.

Back