XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the BBTS payment work when something arrives? Do you get a notice before they charge? Can you pay using PayPal even if you po'd with a card?

Paid for my xm black widow and Magneto on saturday. Then get day advance notices that QOTD, Catwoman, and Sinestro were charging on Monday, Tuesday, and today.

Did you get an email from BBTS saying you were going to get charged for BW and Mags?

I'm still hoping we get a revisit in the near future. Oh how I'd love to see Sosa do a modern 1/4 raging green Hulk.

How does the BBTS payment work when something arrives? Do you get a notice before they charge? Can you pay using PayPal even if you po'd with a card?
Nope. They charge you automatically when the product arrives. My Cap has already been charged. The only way around it is to have a canceled card on there and then you'll have 10 days to add a new card or they will cancel your order. They don't take PayPal.

Paid for my xm black widow and Magneto on saturday. Then get day advance notices that QOTD, Catwoman, and Sinestro were charging on Monday, Tuesday, and today.

Tell me about it. Got notices for hot toys hot rod and framed death print on Monday that those are charging today too. Plus Tavegg finally wants full payment for the two xm cap heads which are ready. This is all too much too quickly that came without any warning. I just paid for xm mags last week too.

FINALLY! Just got my ship notice from BBTS - next Wednesday my first XM statue arrives in all his green glory!

FINALLY! Just got my ship notice from BBTS - next Wednesday my first XM statue arrives in all his green glory!

Congrats on getting this beast...is this the first XM statue that BBTS has received and will ship out?

Congrats to all who are getting Hulk and Captain America, your going to love them.... and welcome to the XM party !!!!

I finally got the sucker unpacked and setup. Being my first XM statue, I'm still kind of in shock with the acrobatic routine I had to go through to get the shipper box off, then remove all the bubble wrap, so I could then remove the actual XM box, then wrangle it around to get it out of the plastic bag, then flipping it over to get the XM lid off, then unstrapping the belts, to finally see my beauty! LOL I do not exaggerate the boxes weight 55-65lbs - my cat had his "WTF are you doing?" look going on. If you've ever watched them strong man shows where they flip huge tractor tires over and over.... there's your mental image.

The statue is really great. Its not perfect, but as a Hulk fan I couldn't be happier. The online pics/vids don't do it justice. It looks so much better in person. I think the torn shirt is what throws this off. In person it looks really cool, in pics not so much. My only gripe is the crotch area looks too small or pinched. But all in all, its a really good statue that I think anyone would be happy to have in their collection.

I think the XM "hype" isn't really hype, its the real deal - legitimate excellence, highest quality, unique creativity, customer engagement, etc...

Also, a thanks to Tavegg!!! You're video was my deciding factor on PO'ing this statue. I couldn't be happier - thanks for taking the time to share with the community!

Anyway, here's a pic or two :)

16410358009_8be227b22b_b.jpg

16595572952_a191999f64_b.jpg

why is his tongue blue or is it purple like the pant? is this some kind of trick like that dress that some say is white and black or blue and black?

congrats on your acquisition, but anyway, not impress with this hulk and his base.

Congrats khufu! I opened mine last night too and share the feeling. The neck seem is the worst problem. The heads looks better in person and the sculpts don't really bother me. The problem with the heads is actually the size. They are just a shade too small, making him a bit of a pinhead. 5-10% larger and I think a lot of complaints about the sculpts/expressions would go away.

Also, I got mine from BBST and it came with the coin!

As much as I try to get myself to like this statue I just can't. The head, the torn shirt......I can't overlook those flaws no matter how hard I try.

Back