XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yaCEMb.jpg

Congrats dude. He's a monster Hulk fer sure. Don't care what anyone else thinks this is my hulk of choice by far

Tavegg you tease! I'm still waiting on BBTS to get theirs in.... But, seriously, amazing pic and statue - I'm jealous!

PS - I like your backyard!

Yeah I wish I didn't live in Los Angeles where you need to either be a millionaire more field with an hour and a half to two hour commute to get a backyard like that.

Thanks Sarakawa :hi5:

Andy,

Let me know if you ever visit the states. Well get tore up and jump in the lake :yess:

Surly

LA has its advantages as well. Twp of my friends are moving out there in December. I've been to San Diego but never LA. Hear good things though

Yeah I wish I didn't live in Los Angeles where you need to either be a millionaire more field with an hour and a half to two hour commute to get a backyard like that.

Andy,

Let me know if you ever visit the states. Well get tore up and jump in the lake :yess:

Surly

LA has its advantages as well. Twp of my friends are moving out there in December. I've been to San Diego but never LA. Hear good things though

Yea, I have a backyard but it looks nothing like Tavegg's....it's tiny. Basically so my pug can go to the bathroom:lol

Andy,

Surly

Lived in LA my whole life. Lots of amazing things here. Affordable property is not one of them.

Guys who here owns this or has seen this in person. Let me know your thoughts as I'm very close to buying this

Right after seeing these pictures. I decided to buy the Hulk. Not going to lie I'm really excited about owning this

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416818384823.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416818384823.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416818397499.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416818397499.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 219
Back