XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f407ab53b6fbf7b8a207ae795324de37.jpg

When I see pictures like this I regret passing on this Hulk now :(

u'll regret buying it once SSC hulk come out.

Got my XM Hulk today and the second XM statue in my collection and holy crap he's huge! Measures about 26 3/4" inches and he's sorta bending down too! He's freaking heavy too like 35-40lbs kinda heavy with the base. Very impressed with the paint quality and detail in the sculpt and nary a paint mark. I believe this Hulk is a sleeper for sure and now bumps Gladiator Hulk as my favorite Hulk statue in my collection.

1) Xm Hulk (Modern Look)
2) Gladiator Hulk ('nuff said)
3) Avengers Hulk Maquette (love the movie hulk but it has its paint flaws)
4) Green hulk Comiquette (If this were 1/4 scale this would probably be #1).

Anyway! On to pics!

zhJI7c.jpg

RDcEBw.jpg

EvHkjA.jpg

FpgUXQ.jpg

6Sqlb3.jpg

f1Bpl1.jpg

gtTllv.jpg

FHvQRr.jpg

z4JIIf.jpg

e6YDHN.jpg

eTxHsd.jpg

WQZGVE.jpg

7d3XaX.jpg

UVZe2a.jpg

YoJ9ms.jpg

CfhohC.jpg

Sideshow's Hulk on their website says he's 20" he's gonna get dwarfed by this... so sad.

I disagree....SSC Hulk is crazy crouched over...he will still be massive. I doubt he will be PVC either...prob hollow though. I have grey on order and I am still pumped about getting him. I don't want something to be uber light but too heavy is also an issue for me. Nice that XM Hulk has the weight but honestly, no matter how many pics I see, I don't think it looks great. If they did one now with Sosa, LOOK OUT!!

I disagree....SSC Hulk is crazy crouched over...he will still be massive. I doubt he will be PVC either...prob hollow though. I have grey on order and I am still pumped about getting him. I don't want something to be uber light but too heavy is also an issue for me. Nice that XM Hulk has the weight but honestly, no matter how many pics I see, I don't think it looks great. If they did one now with Sosa, LOOK OUT!!

Agreed...If Erick does a 1/4th HULK I'll be ecstatic! :D

That pictures perfectly illustrates just how big he is, he can stand on an entire coffee table by himself lol.

XM HULK.jpg

well said :exactly: I agree! I like the SSC compared to this Hulk by XM far more. I like it too much that i got all 3 exc ssc hulks. XM should really make a new hulk with erick sosa. I ordered all XM line but the hulk and MK42. Not digging the head sculpt and pose of the hulk.

just sharing a simple review on the SSC RULK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Qkv8TxWa0&list=UUhheOH-3qZ_LI2sUh4IV0lg

RULK.jpg

View attachment 146231

well said :exactly: I agree! I like the SSC compared to this Hulk by XM far more. I like it too much that i got all 3 exc ssc hulks. XM should really make a new hulk with erick sosa. I ordered all XM line but the hulk and MK42. Not digging the head sculpt and pose of the hulk.

just sharing a simple review on the SSC RULK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Qkv8TxWa0&list=UUhheOH-3qZ_LI2sUh4IV0lg

View attachment 146230

Looks pretty good and man, that music just goes so well with the statue.

Back