XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2vjx8hc.jpg

ypkxu.jpg

2m26ubn.jpg

23wurlt.jpg

2py3yap.jpg

14y1s0l.jpg

Awesome and congrats. Glad you like it as much as you hoped. Really hope BBTS takes their sweet ass time getting this in :)

Congrats Loric! Looks fabulous!

I'm still patiently waiting on BBTS to get their allotment. I checked with them earlier this week, and they didn't have any update outside of the "Q4 2014" on their website. *paces back and forth*

Grats...hope he got to you in perfect condition like mine. He is beastly aint he? My fave Hulk done so far!
Thanks. The box took some beating by DHL but I don't see any major rips. To be honest given XMs packaging I'm not worried at all. What I saw with Cap has built my confidence. Didn't get round to unboxing today maybe tomorrow.

Saw this in person and just got convinced to get this piece. The details and texture look amazing. And the roaring headsculpt works great for me.

Grats loric, you been waiting a long time for this to arrive. Those two will be mine soon

Yes indeed! Thanks peeps. I can't stress enough when you see this in person...you do a triple take. He is wide, huge, heavy, full of details. Best Hulk out on the market! I will probably take that with me to the grave (which I hope isn't for at least another 30 - 40 years). He matches up great with Captain America...and with AntMan in between the two of them....this is going to make 1 huge great Avengers Team NYC dio!

Can't wait!

Yes indeed! Thanks peeps. I can't stress enough when you see this in person...you do a triple take. He is wide, huge, heavy, full of details. Best Hulk out on the market! I will probably take that with me to the grave (which I hope isn't for at least another 30 - 40 years). He matches up great with Captain America...and with AntMan in between the two of them....this is going to make 1 huge great Avengers Team NYC dio!

Can't wait!

Heavy is such an understatement. When I took my Hulk out for inspection, my first thought was doing a proper display set-up and never moving house! :lol

Am I the only one who thinks that Hulk and Hawkeye look good facing each other? Haha

HULK not like surfing!

hulk surf 3.jpg

This piece looks nice, but all I can think of is the Hulk surfing and beating up giant Sharks.

Last edited:
Nice pics, Kris M!

I'm really glad that you like it. And thank you for all the kind words :)

Back