XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid, and congrats on the Hulk.

I've been saying Tav "egg" in my head all this time :lol

How many other usernames am I mispronouncing?

Thanks for posting Tavegg! Can't wait for some high quality shots. I do want to get this eventually. I hope enough people continue hating it so that it hangs around for a while, or better yet, someone buys it and hates it and sells it to me for a discount :)

Thanks for posting Tavegg! Can't wait for some high quality shots. I do want to get this eventually. I hope enough people continue hating it so that it hangs around for a while, or better yet, someone buys it and hates it and sells it to me for a discount :)

Haha that's actually not a horrible idea. I'll get some pics up within the hour

Your video just confirms my gut suspicion that it was one of those statues that looks a lot better in person... Although I still thought the pictures looked good but the video really shows what a piece of art it is... Hopefully BBTS get's their inventory of Hulks in soon, I'm tired of waiting !!!!! :)

Damn looks awesome will get him along the way, did the box come in a similar style as caps tavegg?

Someone several pages back posted a picture of the box, it's the same construction as Capt's just twice as big... Or it might of been posted on Statue Forum XM Section.. can't remember

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I love you bro (in a brotherly way) for taking these pics and doing that video. That video really shows how awesome he truly is. I just honestly don't see how any Hulk fan couldn't like it or at the very least appreciate the sculpt, the details, the paint up, etc.. I really don't.

Your video just confirms my gut suspicion that it was one of those statues that looks a lot better in person... Although I still thought the pictures looked good but the video really shows what a piece of art it is... Hopefully BBTS get's their inventory of Hulks in soon, I'm tired of waiting !!!!! :)

That's what I was promised by people that had seen it first hand. It shows much better in person then pics or even a video can do. Glad to hear your excited Dan. I hope he ships out soon for you as well

Damn looks awesome will get him along the way, did the box come in a similar style as caps tavegg?

Identical just BIGGER

Lol. Dat ass!

How'd you know I was an ass man Savage?

@tavegg, one ass man always recognizes another!
giphy.gif

Haha. I wish my ass looked like that hulks in purple pants...

I love you bro (in a brotherly way) for taking these pics and doing that video. That video really shows how awesome he truly is. I just honestly don't see how any Hulk fan couldn't like it or at the very least appreciate the sculpt, the details, the paint up, etc.. I really don't.

Lol thanks and no problem brother. I'm such an amateur. Averone could do better justice but for a phone cam it came out surprisingly better then I thought

Thanks Chapter 2099. I think he came out great as well.

Couple more pics for scale reference. Wolverine really shows how big he is. Look at the difference in the size of their fists

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

When XM Studios gets to their She-Hulk....and they will because its one of the statues on their radar......I already know 100% it will smoke the SS one. That She-Hulk is too damn skinny.....I get pissed off every time I see her. Mark did a great sculpt on her from the subject matter chosen.....but that was my problem...the subject matter.....poor boring AD.

I want a She-Hulk that is buff, beautiful, and well.....rough! No toothpicks here......

Humongous.... Any chance you have Gladiator Hulk, maybe post foto of them side by side

Back