XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 is flat out fantastic but they have plenty I have no interest in.

XM is cool but for example I don't like their Captain America. I find it ugly but quality of course. They have many pieces I don't like the look or style but again it's still quality pieces.

One piece I wish I got was the Prime 1 Optimus with the shield. I forgot the name but it was $2k but I wasn't really buyingbmuch when it came out so I got Voltron instead. I still can pumped seeing Voltrons pix and in my opinion so far all my SS pieces this year have met my expectations and looked fine.

This thing will come and I'll take each of the I think 8 pieces and look over it.

Prime 1 is flat out fantastic but they have plenty I have no interest in.

XM is cool but for example I don't like their Captain America. I find it ugly but quality of course. They have many pieces I don't like the look or style but again it's still quality pieces.

One piece I wish I got was the Prime 1 Optimus with the shield. I forgot the name but it was $2k but I wasn't really buyingbmuch when it came out so I got Voltron instead. I still can pumped seeing Voltrons pix and in my opinion so far all my SS pieces this year have met my expectations and looked fine.

This thing will come and I'll take each of the I think 8 pieces and look over it.

If you're a Transformers fan, you need Grimlock. It's a thing of beauty. I was going to chose between that and Optimus Ultimate Edition. I'm glad I went with Grimlock. You just have to see it in person.

Pictures from Leon YI and ToySoul 亞洲玩具展

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14963260_107450240598eeb16.jpg

16o0z3r.jpg

This is why I love XM.

They truly make us collectors feel like we are part of their family, by listening to constructive criticism and implementing changes.

Thank you XM
:hi5:

That just made my day, and yes I can't see any other company doing this change when the statue is almost about ready to ship!!! Kudos to you XM !!!!

I'm glad they showed that. Its good to know that they are addressing our concerns. Most times XM has done that ....so it shouldn't be of any surprise, but a confirmation such as this is always quite comforting.

Yeah it seems so weird that XM can do that on a whim, but then other companies wont change something even though everyone has voiced their concerns....I cant see it being to hard to do since I doubt the contract agreements cant be that much different between companies...

Right ...as long as the change is not too drastic, you would think other companies could do the same. Yet, other companies just won't. Go figure ......

Do other companies have the actual owners doing QC, and interact with the community? XM has proven they are not only Producers, but also fans of what they produce.

I'm speaking for myself here, but I get a good feeling when spending my money on an XM piece. I feel like I'm part of the family, and contributing back to create more pieces of art.

I feel the same way about what Jay does at Halimaw.

I think mostly it's much easier for companies such as XM or Halimaw to make changes since it seems they aren't as large as SSC. The bigger you are the harder it is to stay in touch with your fan base....and sadly that has been proven time after time with SSC. The only time they have bothered to change anything is when people are at the gates with fire and pitchforks.. and even then most of the time it just falls on deaf ears.

I think mostly it's much easier for companies such as XM or Halimaw to make changes since it seems they aren't as large as SSC. The bigger you are the harder it is to stay in touch with your fan base....and sadly that has been proven time after time with SSC. The only time they have bothered to change anything is when people are at the gates with fire and pitchforks.. and even then most of the time it just falls on deaf ears.

The XM brothers have a passion and have turned it into a wonderful business. I hope they never change focusing on a max ES of 999 for each character. Along with having hands on QC.

I wouldn't even know who at Sideshow to voice cunstructive criticism to. I don't even know if the owners even take part in any of the creation or art direction of the pieces they produce.

Same goes for Jay @ Halimaw. These are good people who you could invite over to a family gathering without ever have met them before.

Like I said, I wasn't collecting Statues when Sideshow started making some of the Original pieces so maybe it was like family, but to newer collectors it's hard to see who's behind the curtain.

to SS credit, they have made changes based on consumer feedback in the past. The SS anakin pf and cobra commander pf are two examples (granted those were years ago).

unfortunately today, it appears the bean counters have taken over. I imagine it must infuriate/disappoint some of the artists who work there.

Back