XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait to see Doc. With what they've done with Mysterio and Electro he will be awesome i'm sure

I'm curious to see what changes they made. I wasn't overly impressed with the original concept from what I remember.

I don't even think I saw any previews yet. just hoping....:lol

He is sort of a plain looking character though in the comics with a onesy and a belt....So not sure how they'll do him up.
The spideman 2 movie version was a cool looking version though with the long coat etc.

I don't even think I saw any previews yet. just hoping....:lol

He is sort of a plain looking character though in the comics with a onesy and a belt....So not sure how they'll do him up.
The spideman 2 movie version was a cool looking version though with the long coat etc.

Yeah, they made a thread here a long time ago. It's around. I'll try to find it.

yeah I did a quick search for just XM studios and couldn't find it.
There is a couple pics

20738680384_410e8ebbef_k.jpgattachment-44.jpg

To me some of the statues are fantastic and all are great in quality but some are ugly too. People over there are damn good at creating cool looks. POs seem to be over before you can PO and they are not cheap enough for me. I don't even know if they do payments lol

To me some of the statues are fantastic and all are great in quality but some are ugly too. People over there are damn good at creating cool looks. POs seem to be over before you can PO and they are not cheap enough for me. I don't even know if they do payments lol

It's definitely discouraging, depending on whether or not you have an 'in.'

I think some of the hype is dying down for me though. I'm definitely not as interested as I once was a few months back. I obviously admire what they did, but it's no long 'ZOMG!!111! If I don't get this, what will I do?'. :lol

And much of that is probably due to Prime1. The quality and paint apps are there, like XM, but realistically obtainable. :lol

Back