XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from BigBangToyz

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

1dbqob.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Pictures from Mike Misterski

"The Sinister Six is shaping up very nicely with the most recent addition of Electro! Love, love love this one. The sculpt and pose are perfect. Stellar paint apps and both head sculpts are phenomenal, although I am a classic guy, so classic portrait is what I will be displaying. Thanks go out to XM and Daniel Bel for this amazing piece. Now bring on Doc Ock!", Mike Misterski.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

20883001_501126203556laxcw.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'll add my review to the mix, and echo the previous comments of how awesome this piece turned out. Well done, XM.

I would go with the screaming Portrait. It is totally insane! The classic Portrait is also very good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics Craig! I especially like the electric tubes in the background. Nice touch for this piece.

Great pics Craig! I especially like the electric tubes in the background. Nice touch for this piece.

Thanks! Yes, I had to search for a while to find ones that worked in my mind's eye. I may mod them to look more like they 'belong', but I definitely think they add to the piece :)

Thanks! Yes, I had to search for a while to find ones that worked in my mind's eye. I may mod them to look more like they 'belong', but I definitely think they add to the piece :)

You did a great job. The tubes blend in very well. Really adds to the pics.

Back