XM Studios Electro 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, beautiful piece. If it were easy to get him I would pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures from aplus-studio at TCC 2017

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

56izskju37.jpg

aj8h2r7u8p.jpg

Great design - wish this character mattered more to me.

Aside from Mysterio and Venom, this is in the running for my first XM piece. Its looks ridiculously nice. Again, one of those pieces that I can't really see someone doing better.

I'm getting this and I can't wait. I did notice with the current picture though that Electro isn't holding the wires. I hope that the wires are a little flexible so I can allow him to. If they changed it, I will be a bit disappointed

****. Didn't even notice that he wasn't holding wire in the last pics. I agree. I like him holding them better.

Where are POing your XM pieces? Can't remember if I've asked before.

Aside from Mysterio and Venom, this is in the running for my first XM piece. Its looks ridiculously nice. Again, one of those pieces that I can't really see someone doing better.

Mysterio is highly recommended - for whatever silly reason, that character holds a place in my personal pantheon of childhood-era bad guys. Creeped me out then...and still does.

I still might get the Electro when the price comes down.

I'm getting this and I can't wait. I did notice with the current picture though that Electro isn't holding the wires. I hope that the wires are a little flexible so I can allow him to. If they changed it, I will be a bit disappointed

Looks like there are flexible wires on those spools which you can position yourself in his hands as desired when you get yours.

Mysterio is highly recommended - for whatever silly reason, that character holds a place in my personal pantheon of childhood-era bad guys. Creeped me out then...and still does.

Agreed, I hope they get him into a movie sometime soon :clap

****. Didn't even notice that he wasn't holding wire in the last pics. I agree. I like him holding them better.

Where are POing your XM pieces? Can't remember if I've asked before.

I have a contact in Singapore that I use. I also use another guy who is on eBay who lives in Florida who is very good. If you are interested in buying or pre ordering soon. Just message and I'll give you their info on how to contact them

Just got Mysterio a few months ago and it's one of my favs. Hope they make him in the next movie. XM really does a great job with their Spider-Man Rogues gallery. I also have Sandman and he came out quite awesome as well. Both are heavy pieces.

I have a contact in Singapore that I use. I also use another guy who is on eBay who lives in Florida who is very good. If you are interested in buying or pre ordering soon. Just message and I'll give you their info on how to contact them

PM incoming.

Back