XM Studios - DC Comic License for 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios - DC Comic License for 1/4 scale

If not global license then there is not much chance for Mr. Green to even buy, except Ebay(or maybe this forum, lol).

Looks like I'll be putting up my entire SS DC Collection for sale.... ugh so many boxes to pull out of storage......

Would love a dr fate, Hawkman, hawk girl, doomsday, bat woman, supergirl if portraits done right as well.

I'm going to the abyss if this is going to be an all-classic Pre-New 52 design.

Well, it's good news, more competition after all. Some random considerations:

-I hope they do not flood the market with Batman, I seem to recall that DC always pushes companies to start off with Batman/Supes. XM has already done the Samurai Bats, it has yet to come out and they're working on the Wasteland one, so I hope they don't go down the Prime1's road with multiple Batmen cranked out all together;
-at the same time I hope that if they do a Batman, it has some Capullo influences, with the muscular body, padded armor but sleek design. First company who does one in 1/4 scale gets my money and it would be the Wasteland Bat, so far;
-hopefully they give the Justice League some coherent theme and poses for display, never liked the gallery of leg-up poses by Sideshow

This is great news. I was so tempted to get 1:3 P1 Frank Miller. Now I will patiently wait to see what XM is making

Oh dear... I'm gonna be broke as a joke

Please please do:

Cyborg Superman
Darkseid
Doomsday
Bizarro

Full sculpt superman action pose, no new 52

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Full sculpt superman action pose, no new 52

+1. I would love something very dynamic, or a reasonable flight pose that doesn't look like he's awkwardly standing, or sitting on something.

Darkseid on throne.

Wonderful idea and would surely match the upcoming Thanos PF by Sideshow greatly. I can only imagine the backlash if XM did another villain on throne tho

I'm pretty happy with my SS Superman, but I would absolutely lose my ****e if XM were to do a fully sculpted Clark White Superman from Rebirth. Preferably in (1) a kinetic flight pose, (2) a wind up preparing to punch pose, or (3) a lifting pose such as from carrying an airplane. I wouldn't mind if they took some inspiration from their Black Bolt statue in terms of presence and physique as well. I can't remember the last Superman run that I've enjoyed as much as the current Tomasi/Gleason run.

koykgckfx9ymzrfx0zi2.jpg

But something tells me XM will kick off the DC line with a bang and give DC fans what they want. Flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not into superman but if they did something like this, I'd flip: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/V1AAX
this one has more of an Alex Ross inspired head sculpt but they could make a younger modern switch out head easily.

julien-accettola-pose03.jpg

julien-accettola-pose01.jpg

julien-accettola-pose04.jpg

Back