XM Studios - DC Comic License for 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios - DC Comic License for 1/4 scale

I think it's safe to assume Superman and Batman will cost less due to their more museum pose, but does the quality/presence of these statues really justify the cost? Genuinely interested in hearing others' thoughts.

https://www.xm-studios.shop/en/XM-Studios-Upcoming/XM-Joker-145.html

Forgot to add the link to my initial post :cuckoo:

Not sure about supes and bats costing less. My personal opinion is that the paintjobs will justify the price, IF you're willing to pay it and if you like the piece enough. If you don't think it's worth it then don't buy it. Is a little overpriced IMO but if it fits in with your collection and you have the money, go for it.

That's a lot of ifs lol

Even with the bigger base the Joker is not worth $570 US... I'm curious to see what it's going to cost over here in North America... Obviously Europe customers are getting bent over with that price..

If you look at what they want XM Bane for in Europe vs here in the US and take that percentage and apply it to the XM Joker statue it could cost around $480 in the states... of course that's assuming the markup for both pieces are the same percentage from this Europe store...

I was hoping that the Joker statue would be around $400 tops...

Last edited:
If 1/4 scale XM pieces are in the $700-$800 range (retail before shipping), then $450-$500 for a larger 1/6 scale piece doesn't surprise me. Unfortunately, if that is the case, I'm out (although I probably wasn't going to be in anyways since I'm now focusing on 1/4 scale and up).

Back