XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The kind folks over at Spec Fiction just let me know that they had two Darth Mauls left for pre order and I bought one of them.

I’ve purchased two XM statues from them and have two on order and they have always been great to work with.

https://www.specfictionshop.com

Seems to be sold out now at Heroes Collectibles. Glad you convinced me to order one!

It's def a statue you won't regret ordering I'm sure. With only 270 released this will be a grail in the future. Well done. I'm glad you managed to get one. Now the wait.

It's def a statue you won't regret ordering I'm sure. With only 270 released this will be a grail in the future. Well done. I'm glad you managed to get one. Now the wait.

Yes it will become SUPER grail due to that very limited editions.

Had an update from Andy at heroes collectibles. The XM darth maul has now been moved from Q3 to Q4 due to the upcoming comic cons etc. Bugger

Well thats...great news to me though, have some more time to secure more budget for this guy.

Had an update from Andy at heroes collectibles. The XM darth maul has now been moved from Q3 to Q4 due to the upcoming comic cons etc. Bugger

That works as long as other XM statues get delayed also, I don't want get hit for 3-4 XM statues at once... that would be brutal on the wallet...

I submitted a best offer on some fiction shops website and they accepted it.

Guess Darth Maul will be my first XM statue

Darth Maul was my first preorder with XM as well. The moment I saw it I started looking for a seller. Other pieces were tempting but this one motivated me. I've since put Dark Phoenix on preorder.

No Star Wars XM this year at STGCC 2018, only Marvel and DC stuffs...was expecting General Greivous..well

No Star Wars XM this year at STGCC 2018, only Marvel and DC stuffs...was expecting General Greivous..well

General grievous was too big to do after the prototype so I heard. That is a shame, I was hoping for something fresh to the table. I'm glad I got there boba fett, hoth Luke and just waiting for maul.

General grievous was too big to do after the prototype so I heard. That is a shame, I was hoping for something fresh to the table. I'm glad I got there boba fett, hoth Luke and just waiting for maul.

Right. Something like...Grievous was too complicated or would be too fragile at this size. Whatever the case may be I'm disappointed we won't be seeing XM attempt it.

Right. Something like...Grievous was too complicated or would be too fragile at this size. Whatever the case may be I'm disappointed we won't be seeing XM attempt it.

Apparently the wheel bike they had him in was just too big for the scale. Those that seen the prototype have said it looked amazing. If this is it for the XM studios Star Wars line then it's a big disappointment cause there sculptures are fantastic and as SS just seem to redo characters over and over and there prices going crazy for what you get XM was going to be my new line.

From what I've read XM is keeping the Star Wars license.... I think one of the reason we didn't see anything this con was because XM is pushing out it's 1:6 DC line, they've already listed 13 characters so far with the reveal of Lobo... Will probably see Joker and possibly WW in the hands of customers before the end of the year..

The kind folks over at Spec Fiction just let me know that they had two Darth Mauls left for pre order and I bought one of them.

I’ve purchased two XM statues from them and have two on order and they have always been great to work with.

https://www.specfictionshop.com

Welp they are sold out now. I purchased the last one. Thought on this for a good long time and this Maul is just something I never lost my excitement for. Happy that I will have this in my Star Wars Display!

Back