XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heroes Collectibles has it back up at $1149 Very Limited quantity.

Was $1149 always the retail for this? Shipping is expensive at $330 Also looks like the edition size has increased greatly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was $1149 always the retail for this? Shipping is expensive at $330 Also looks like the edition size has increased greatly

Where are you getting that the edition size has changed?

Where are you getting that the edition size has changed?

I was going by this under the description on the Hereos site

82b632c5a710b5d75531aa26b334c558.jpg

Yea I paid $880 too, I'd say a couple of cancelled preorders maybe. ES size is def 270 so very rare and already increasing in value.

I'm not buying but looking forward to seeing pics of it. Congrats to those picking it up, it's a really aggressive looking statue.

Anymore pics? Looks like they went really basic on the tunic paint. Almost looks like a flat black all over. The proto has gloss paint for stitching on his inner tunic and more gloss paint throughout. But maybe it’s not showing through pics. Would’ve liked to see more variations of black for all the layers.

Anymore pics? Looks like they went really basic on the tunic paint. Almost looks like a flat black all over. The proto has gloss paint for stitching on his inner tunic and more gloss paint throughout. But maybe it’s not showing through pics. Would’ve liked to see more variations of black for all the layers.

Check out this awesome review of Darth Maul. Lots of great high res pics too.

https://www.theouterrimcollectors.com/single-post/2019/01/22/XM-Studios---Darth-Maul-Statue-Review

Last edited:
My source in Singapore is getting Darth Maul next week, total package weight ~ 45kg

Cannot wait for mine!!!

I was just informed that the first batch of Darth Maul statues had breakage issues during shipping with the back of his costume so XM is advising their stores not to ship anything until they fix it, given how expensive shipping is you might want to check in with your contacts about the issue before they ship it to you.

I was just informed that the first batch of Darth Maul statues had breakage issues during shipping with the back of his costume so XM is advising their stores not to ship anything until they fix it, given how expensive shipping is you might want to check in with your contacts about the issue before they ship it to you.

Yes Andy from heroes-collectibles contacted me after I payed shipping and said the statue is on hold and will be resolved shortly. He said I could have my postage costs back but I said no point. He said there's nothing to worry about and it will be resolved.

Back