XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first XM piece, pretty excited. Should look good with IS Vader.

Love this one, but I just know it's going to cost several hundred over it's retail price to cover the middle man and shipping.
Another gorgeous XM piece that I will have to pass on. :(
Thanks for sharing the vid R.

My pleasure. If you need an XM hookup that can at least get you pieces at retail then let me know.

Fabric for the cloak would of been a pain to position right to give the illusion he's jumping forward (even with wires in it), The sculpted cloak gives it that natural flow of movement.

Agreed, the sculpted cloak is the right choice for this pose IMO.

This will be my first XM piece, pretty excited. Should look good with IS Vader.

Congrats! This should definitely look great with the IS Vader.

I want this so bad but I really don't want to deal with a handshake agreement seller.

Im really really intersted in this statue...but it seems no any news about this one yet. Anyone got updated estimate release date for this ?

Seems this statue will be released in May 2018. Total cost include shipping fee to my place around S$1500

Looks incredible. The very dynamic pose is truly unique, but given all the "moving" pieces I would be very concerned about pieces breaking. All of the parts in the cape alone would concern me. Darth Maul is the only PT figure I would consider getting in 1/4 scale, but don't think I have the money or the space for this bad boy. Very nice though indeed so congrats to all those getting this.

Anyone know where to preorder this or get one of these? This might be my first XM statue if the vendor doesn't mark this up like crazy

XM Studios News

23659297_195791749109l0sx8.jpg

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge."

"A deadly, agile Sith Lord trained by the evil Darth Sidious, Darth Maul was a formidable warrior and scheming mastermind. He wielded an intimidating double-bladed lightsaber and fought with a menacing ferocity. XM's next Star Wars premium collectibles is Darth Maul, retailing at SGD1,099 and ES (made-to-order), opens for PO 22 November at 11 pm (SGT)!"

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

23659701_195791954109e5s5b.jpg

23783605_195791955776jys4i.jpg

23722387_19579195344205shn.jpg

23794897_1957919501094zsnp.jpg

23755228_195791949776mtsky.jpg

23722409_19579194910996stu.jpg

23659377_19579195844277sy2.jpg

23722396_195791959776bisqc.jpg

its nice.. but for some reason all those xm star wars statues are somehow not appealing to me and not tempted to own at all. I much more prefer the SS new PF over this.. not because this is more money or harder to get.. its just not for me for some reason...

its nice.. but for some reason all those xm star wars statues are somehow not appealing to me and not tempted to own at all. I much more prefer the SS new PF over this.. not because this is more money or harder to get.. its just not for me for some reason...

Based on the statues you have made, It does seem that museum poses are your thing.... Plus you seem to prefer full mix media so makes sense your not crazy about XM offerings.... For me I'm the total opposite... Not a fan of mix media and love the dynamic poses... For me personally, a lot of SS PF's are a snoozefest... If I'm going to spend this kind of money I want the statues to grab peoples attention...

Agreed. Something about the placement of the mouth seems off, like its setting too low? I don't know but it makes the face look weird.

Based on the statues you have made, It does seem that museum poses are your thing.... Plus you seem to prefer full mix media so makes sense your not crazy about XM offerings.... For me I'm the total opposite... Not a fan of mix media and love the dynamic poses... For me personally, a lot of SS PF's are a snoozefest... If I'm going to spend this kind of money I want the statues to grab peoples attention...

im the same way, i prefer fully sculted over mixed media 99% of the time BUT i have to say, I rather enjoy SS's surfing boba fett with mixed media over XM Studios boba fett. one of the rare times i prefer mixed media over sculpted

Back