XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More from FB

FB_IMG_1504921829626.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921840834.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921845755.jpg
FB_IMG_1504921853354.jpg

Personal preference on fabric for the cloak aside this is awesome

Yes I would have loved Sideshow to this with fabric cloak.

I myself love that it's a sculpted cape. It's sometimes impossible to get a fabric cape to flow up like it does on this statue, and even if it is, it doesn't always look all that great.

Was he ever running and jumping off (while fighting) of his bike?

Was he ever running and jumping off (while fighting) of his bike?

At 1:20....

Honestly, in my opinion, DM is such a dynamic character that even if he didn't jump off his bike in the movie, one can very easily visualize him doing these types of acrobatic and aggressive assaults. It's completely within his character.

I'm going out on a limb to say this is probably the best Star Wars statue ever made.

I felt in love as soon as I saw it, display space would be a problem though..very tempting to get this master piece :rock

Hey guys. Sincere apologies for the delay in uploading my footage. Here's my video of Darth Maul from the event. If I hadn't banned myself from buying anything prequel related in order to save myself money/space I would be picking this up for sure. I also shot a few extra minutes of 4K footage that I might upload later. My Luke video is also up over on that thread as well. I have plenty more videos coming if you feel like subbing to my channel. Enjoy the video!

Love this one, but I just know it's going to cost several hundred over it's retail price to cover the middle man and shipping.
Another gorgeous XM piece that I will have to pass on. :(
Thanks for sharing the vid R.

Personal preference on fabric for the cloak aside this is awesome

Fabric for the cloak would of been a pain to position right to give the illusion he's jumping forward (even with wires in it), The sculpted cloak gives it that natural flow of movement.

I'm very happy with the sideshow but this is a great looking statue. I like the XM snowspeeder luke too but will have to pass on both due to cost and hassle. Congrats to the folks picking these up though!

Back