XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which reatailers in Singapore did you order from dan ? I ordered from playstore/Toys Industries - authorized reatailer of XM and will proceed with final payment this week to them. Very worry about breakage issue.

Same company, they're trying to get DHL to pay for it but the problem is there is zero damage to the brown shipping box, it's basically in pretty good shape so I'm not sure how I'm going to convince DHL that they broke the statue, a person from DHL just emailed me and I have to answer like 12 detailed questions about everything and provide pictures... Just pisses me off because this is not a shipping issue it's a XM screwed up issue...

I really don't understand why you have to go through all this. I send Andy at heroes-collectibles pics of the breakages I had. He forward them onto XM who said they would replace the damaged items. Then I was told I wouldn't have to pay postage which was good to hear but to be honest postage wouldn't be much to ship a bottom half of maul and the bike handle bar.

I really don't understand why you have to go through all this. I send Andy at heroes-collectibles pics of the breakages I had. He forward them onto XM who said they would replace the damaged items. Then I was told I wouldn't have to pay postage which was good to hear but to be honest postage wouldn't be much to ship a bottom half of maul and the bike handle bar.

Sending just the bottom part is risky as there is no guarantee it will fit in the base. Every piece is drilled differently.

Sending just the bottom part is risky as there is no guarantee it will fit in the base. Every piece is drilled differently.

It's got to be dame close and if it don't fit it's upto XM to resolve. What I'm saying is if there's no damage to the box then why aren't Dan's supplier just straight onto XM and say I have a customer with a damaged piece here are the pics can you send the piece required. If there's no damage to the box then there's no hope of getting anything off DHL, so to me it's just dragging out dealing the the direct issue which is back at XM. That's all im thinking cause for Dan it's dame frustrating like myself.

XM Studios News

"If it's one thing our daddies taught us, we man up when we need to. There's been concerns over the recent releases by XM and we wanted to provide a transparent look behind the scenes. If you are one of the unfortunate customers who received a damaged Maul, this page will be useful for you."

----------------------------------------------------------

>>> News : Concerns on quality regarding XM's recent releases <<<

----------------------------------------------------------

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

XM Solution still doesn't really help buyers who bought overseas, although technically it's not their problem since it's outside of their license area...

Even if your contact will refund you the statue cost I doubt he will refund the shipping charges and I doubt XM is going to cover them either... So basically you can get a refund on the statue and eat the $300 shipping costs or live with a broken statue.

Given the options I'll just keep mine and live with the broken part.. The way I have it displayed nobody will ever see it, it just kills the resale value if you ever decide to sell it later..

Mine showed up perfect but I can see that part is fragile. I was nervous I'd break it taking it out of the box and assembling it. Worst part is that I had to rebox it for now.

I wouldn't risk reselling it unless it was in person and where I live that's very unlikely. It is an incredible statue though.

While its great XM owns up and takes responsibility, its crappy for the owners that got this broken. If it was me, I'd keep and fix cause I'd never resell it anyway. But I feel for you guys, I'd be miffed.

Mine shipped tommorow, praying it wont have breakage issue.

I think this problem will affect their future SW projects due to nightmare after sales service to oversea collectors.

Mine shipped tommorow, praying it wont have breakage issue.

I think this problem will affect their future SW projects due to nightmare after sales service to oversea collectors.

It's a problem with any of XM's statues that don't have a world license... It's not XM responsibility to refund shipping charges to people who buy outside the licensed area... So if you do buy one just keep in mind that if your statue arrives broken your pretty much screwed as XM is not making replacement parts, at least that's what I get from their statement...

It's a problem with any of XM's statues that don't have a world license... It's not XM responsibility to refund shipping charges to people who buy outside the licensed area... So if you do buy one just keep in mind that if your statue arrives broken your pretty much screwed as XM is not making replacement parts, at least that's what I get from their statement...

They must be making replacement parts cause there issuing me with new parts and have taken responsibility.

For this statue or a different one? I was referring to Maul...

This one, as I said in a previous post, Andy at heroes collectibles forward on my pictures to XM showing the damage to the cape and handle bar. They said they will replace the parts but won't be until March as the factory where the statues are made is currently shut.

This one, as I said in a previous post, Andy at heroes collectibles forward on my pictures to XM showing the damage to the cape and handle bar. They said they will replace the parts but won't be until March as the factory where the statues are made is currently shut.

Yea when you read the statement from XM, it says the refund is for local buyers. For resellers they are working on other solutions, which I'd assume is the replacement parts. Which makes sense due to shipping costs that were paid.
I really hope they look after you and you get your parts.

Hope those who bought get replacements as this is almost $1000 statue with shipping. I’d be pissed. Not too confident in that statement though.

Yea when you read the statement from XM, it says the refund is for local buyers. For resellers they are working on other solutions, which I'd assume is the replacement parts. Which makes sense due to shipping costs that were paid.
I really hope they look after you and you get your parts.

On XM Facebook they posted that the refund is for everyone and for those who bought through 3rd parties XM would help them offset the shipping cost refunds... So it seems XM is sending mix messages... Makes no sense they only offer replacement parts for overseas customers but not for locals, locals have to give up the statue for a refund?... makes no sense at all... I'll send another email to my contact to verify if I'm getting replacement parts or not..

On XM Facebook they posted that the refund is for everyone and for those who bought through 3rd parties XM would help them offset the shipping cost refunds... So it seems XM is sending mix messages... Makes no sense they only offer replacement parts for overseas customers but not for locals, locals have to give up the statue for a refund?... makes no sense at all... I'll send another email to my contact to verify if I'm getting replacement parts or not..

Let's both hope we get the parts we want and undamaged.

Darth Maul is here and in mint condition, no breakage or whatsoever!

D5FB73EA-804F-4093-8FF3-FEBAF52DCDA4.jpeg
7AF87D5E-C2C3-46A0-855D-906D61944B79.jpeg

Back